Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 17:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PLEASE HELP]Problem with connecting, or something like that....

Discussion on [PLEASE HELP]Problem with connecting, or something like that.... within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [PLEASE HELP]Problem with connecting, or something like that....

Hello there. For a start, please excuse my bad English, I'm from Czech Republic.

My case is somewhat interesting ...

In my computer I have a Linux distribution Ubuntu, which I'm running a virtual server (in virtualbox).
I have a public IP address but I have a router.
Address of the server in the local network is 192.168.0.101, the default IP address is classically 213.***.***.*** and everything works without a problem, for me. The ports in the router are set, im turning-on portmaps using Wine, everything is as it should be.
On the host computer, of course, I can connect "locally" (on 192.168.0.100) and I can even connect to server "from the outside" from a second computer running Microsoft Windows (on 213.***.***.***, yes , it has a same default address as a server, but in my opinion it is not connected locally. ), BUT:
When friends want to connect to the server, everything works until they select a character, then it kicks them back into loginscreen, which is weird, cuz i can run the game out of host pc (in my second pc) too...
I've already tried two serverfiles.....

I can't fix it for about two days and that's why I'm writing here.
Please can anyone help me?
I will be very grateful for any advice.
Thanks.
Old 08/03/2013, 11:01   #2

elite*gold: 240
Try using an other Portmap

Tags
help ; problem ; error