Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fish bot

Discussion on Fish bot within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fish bot

Guys know anyone any good fish bot for metin?
Old 06/12/2013, 18:24   #2

elite*gold: 80
Hey,

You are not allowed to ask für bots/hacks!
You can search here in this section:

Good luck.

#closerequest
Old 06/12/2013, 21:19   #3

i have search already there but i dont find any good.and i dont know german to can understood everything there.
Old 06/15/2013, 15:18   #4
Hidden Moderator

The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,805
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fish World Cheats-Facebook Fish World Cheat,Hacks,Tricks and tips
12/13/2012 - Facebook - 3 Replies
Facebook FishWorld is the latest addition to the game of the town in Facebook and was introduced at the beginning of August 2009. The main concept of this game is to maintain your very own aquarium and clean your neighbors aquarium as well. I am giving now new sets of Facebook Fish World Cheats as what I also did before with other popular games in facebook and for you again to take advantage of the game. But as my always reminder, it’s your option to cheat and I might give some tips that...
Fish botters: learn how to price your fish, seriously.
09/01/2012 - Final Fantasy XIV - 5 Replies
Alright, it needs to be said since a majority of people making a living on selling fish obviously use a bot of some sort: know how to actually price your shit and not kill profit (for yourself AND everyone else). It's getting stupid and you're only hurting yourself and other people. If a fish sells for 1500 gil, DONT price your fish at 1000 gil just to "sell it quickly". Doing stupid shit like this only ruins the market ward prices and makes sales unstable in price. Knock the price down in...
AngelBot 2.7 / / Fish Opens / / Uses as Little Fish Feed / /
11/14/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 2 Replies
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2sX0qUYqQe8/THiuydw1LYI/ AAAAAAAAAYs/eUdQGjz8zzk/s1600/Aionbot1.jpg Virustotal: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner Link: Click Turn on Automatic Fish Uses as Little Fish Feed. How many Açabiliyosanız all of them a computer works.