Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 13:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How can i change items in shops?

Discussion on How can i change items in shops? within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How can i change items in shops?

Hello epvp i am a newbie on starting a private server and i dont know how to change items in shops can somebody help me? And i would prefer if it was in english no offense i can't understand german at all... Thank you for your time!

please answer me to this it's really important...
Old 03/30/2013, 10:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hey, your in the Wrong section, please post it here:

#moverequest

And i think there is no Tutorial in English.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
My Shops - Unlock All Items
02/21/2012 - Facebook - 1 Replies
Tools : Fiddler2 Download items.xml Download Step : 1. Clear Cache in your Browser CTRL+ SHIFT + DELETE In Keyboard 2. Open Fiddler2 3. Open Tab "Autoresponder", "tab located on the right side"
[Guide]Change Music in waiting rooms/lobby/shops/etc
07/02/2010 - Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
this isnt a hack, this is just to change the music in lobby/waiting rooms/shops/pretty much everything exept ingame, did this cause after a while, i was getting really tired of the default music in lobby/waiting room. 1.C:---->Program Files ----->Nexon----->Combat Arms----->Game--->BMG 2.Find 2 songs that you want to hear while playing, in the mp3 format 3.take the 2 mp3's you have chosen and drag them over to the BMG folder 4.now in the BMG folder you will see UIBMG_LOOP and...
how to change the shops?
02/25/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
hi me again i have this problem now what is the index of sonia and hestia npc? i have replace large mana potion by copper argate in pablos, when i open the npc shop, its show me the copper argate BUT, when i buy the copper argate, in my inventory its give me the Large mana potion :(
Change items in the npc shops?
03/10/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Can you tell me where to find the file to change the item indexes please o.o