Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 18:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about m2bob

Discussion on Question about m2bob within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about m2bob

Hello everybody, my english level isn´t good but I will try to explain my problem or question.
I am sixteen (16 ) and I want to play m2bob but I realise that I have to pay with a credit card to buy it. Why Slait or sandman016 don´t put a telephone number to the people that aren´t eighteen(18) I know that there are a lot of people in the same situation that me .

We only ask you if you can give us other types to pay you the money thanks.

Hallo ist jeder, mein englisches Niveau nicht gut, aber ich versuche, mein Problem oder Frage zu erklären.\nIch bin sechzehn (16) und ich möchte m2bob spielen, aber ich stelle fest, dass ich mit einer Kreditkarte zahlen muss, sie zu kaufen. Warum Slait oder sandman016 eine Telefonnummer nicht den Leuten vorlegen, die nicht achtzehn (18) ich sind, wissen Sie, dass es viele Leute in der gleichen Situation gibt, die ich.\n\nWir fragen Sie, ob nur Sie uns andere Arten geben können, um Ihnen den Gelddank zu zahlen.
Old 12/24/2012, 16:53   #2

NO QUESTIONS
Old 12/24/2012, 17:14   #3
Hidden Moderator

The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,805
Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros -> Metin2 Main - Discussions / Question

#moved
Old 12/24/2012, 19:14   #4

elite*gold: 726
Received Thanks: 7,914
you can buy premium with paysafecard

Similar Threads Similar Threads
question about M2bob
12/13/2012 - Metin2 - 3 Replies
hello, i have a little question about M2bob since i couldn't found where to ask it.. : in the M2bob window there is a little button called "DT", i know that we can upgrade items by pressing F8 but it needs resources as any normal upgrade. But i heared the the DT button can let you upgrade without the need of some special items like White Pearls and so.. just like the Demon Tower Blacksmith. I tried clicking it several times but it just give a strange message and nothing happen to the items...
M2BoB premium question
09/27/2012 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
In the next month I would like to buy a premium, but I have a few questions. when i will have premium , I will not have to pay for anything else ? (updates, new functions, etc.) It is life time subscribation? ( i pay once and have premium forever ?) when i will have premium i will be able to use DMG hack with this bot ? ( with Slait & Sandman permission ) Slait & Sandman are going to add scripts like in chinaFarmBot ? e.g. 1 spawn 1lvl , wear sword, next go to kill dogs, next go to...
M2Bob fishbot question
08/15/2012 - Metin2 - 2 Replies
Hey guys i want to tell me, if you can or if you know, how to set my m2bob fishbot to catch more fish... What i need to put instead of "..." "Fishdelay ... to ..." "Botdelay ... to ..." Thx in advance and sorry for bad english..:D
Question: M2BOB FISHBOT
07/24/2012 - Metin2 - 3 Replies
Hi, These days i am searching a lot to find a fishdelay which it can catch a lot of types of fishes not only shrimps and goldfishes...My rod is +4 (I want the fishdelay be like m2bob option ex: Fishdelay: **** to **** ms Botdelay: **** to **** ms I want a botdelay which is match with the fishdelay