Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 21:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FIX-REQUEST]Hacks Private server

Discussion on [FIX-REQUEST]Hacks Private server within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[FIX-REQUEST]Hacks Private server

Hi everyone i was searching some hacks for Private Servers.

I have the multihack 1.8.5 by Kamer and the Multihack v2 by .United.

I have a problem with the multihack for Kamer. When I insert attack speed value I see my PG hitting very fast but the others does not see my sword moving. And this is a problem because his Life is going very fast down but he can't see my sword moving. Another problem is the moving speed. I see my PG moving very fast but the others doesn't see me moving fast. But if i'm in 1 village i'm on the top of the map and go at the end and kill a mob i find my self in the end. I don't know if this is clear.

The Multihack by .United has a problem with moving and attack speed. When i insert the value it works for a few seconds and it crash.

If there is a fix for these errors PM me or write on this thread.

I was searching another hack. Damage hack for private servers. I'm searching for a damage hack who moltiplicate the damage x3,x4,x5,x6,x7 but all of these are viruses. If there is a Dmg hack clear post it here.

-darknest01
Old 09/11/2012, 20:21   #2
Hidden Moderator

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,805
Hey,
I see you have problems with some hacks. Please post them into the according threads and I guess you'll get good answers because I can't help you but I can only post some Damage Hacks:

Please keep in mind that those requests are not allowed. If you're searching hacks, just look here:

Or you can search hacks here:

Thanks
2 Users