Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 21:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help Mod multihack 2.7 active pls

Discussion on help Mod multihack 2.7 active pls within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation help Mod multihack 2.7 active pls

metin2 turkey malazgirt ch efes ch multihack 2.7 active pls by pass 1,000,000online player's active lockmobs &2.7 want pls active 3,0 lockmobs problem! moblock helper download want pls metin2 turkey malazgirt efes ch bypass server new server problem

ı want pls 2.7 multi hack active pls lockmobs
Old 01/28/2009, 19:05   #2

elite*gold: 25
das liegt an dem neun update hab gleiche prob

ich benuze einfach die normale exe da geht alles auser moblocks

MFG Tomy

___

Thats the new update just use the right .exe there goes everything
but no moblocks^^
Old 01/28/2009, 19:08   #3

elite*gold: 1371
Received Thanks: 19,354
moblock does not work with the newest version. No solution for non german Servers.

*moved

*closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sse! How i can active Pvp!??
07/29/2010 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
:( guys please help! I want to active the pvp system in my server EmuServer theres is a way using Sse v 1.0.2 ? Thanks! ^^ :confused:
How active are the GM?
07/16/2009 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
Botmon still active
06/14/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hmm i just wanted to ask if their is any BOTMON version out that is working Cause the tool is making the game more smoother and lighter When i was playing sro for 1 year back it was very popular but now it seem to have been lost ? Or is their any other tool wich is similar to the BOTMON tool (BOTMON is NOT a BOT) And their homepage is under construction so anybody know about this? (:
Speedhackers still active?
08/15/2007 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
Well today i was at Fort Ruina server 3 mercury data base. And i saw this dude speehacking his ass all the way. I was like ZOMFG new bypass!!!!! and he dc'ed.... 20 seconds laters he reconnected..... Hence, he is using the same protocol we had.... with aulogin script and alll that crap. HOW the hell was he ablo to speehack if bypasser+cheat was fucked during new update? So ppl, there is a bypasser going around, comes with Dc too, but its better than nothing.... i just cant find it. By...