Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 21:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Metin2 Official Question ;O

Discussion on Metin2 Official Question ;O within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Metin2 Official Question ;O

Was ist der offcial metin2 Pong?

What is the offcial metin2 pong?
Old 07/17/2012, 13:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
Wrong Section---->

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question To Official Serv
11/06/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Hellow Guys I Have A Question : How Can I Find Skill Hack Adresses? And Can Someone Teach Me How Or Give Me A TuT Site ? =) Thx IN Advance !!!:handsdown:
[Official] Binary question thread
10/21/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 72 Replies
Allright the idea behind this thread is simple. If you have a question about the binaries, post here. I will keep _some_ sort of list updated on this first post about the frequently asked questions, hopefully this thread will both decrease the amount of the binary threads and create a faster/neater way to gain knowledge of binary for those who use it. So I suppose anyone can ask anything related to binary thread and everyone can asnwer that; Please try not to use expressions such as "lol",...
I have a question about new official server
12/21/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
Hi all, Obviusly u know about the new rf european ( i think ^^ ) official server :D But i wont to know... Ther are hacks for this new client? or i have to wait? Thake u :pimp:
[question]Official things.
07/16/2008 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
What things work on official server? Right now I'm running the L2Divine bot, it works really nice, but I was wondering if there were any dupes, hacks, ect. things that one might send me, or maybe give me hints. Thanks in advance. Also...If you are going to make yourself sound like an idiot, please retain your post...