Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 13:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

M2Bob Error connecting database !

Discussion on M2Bob Error connecting database ! within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy M2Bob Error connecting database !

Hello ..

when I download the newest version of mt2bob i have that problem !

and i see a lot of post to make new account .. and i make it , but the bott doesn't work

any one can tell me what can i Do now !? ..
Old 04/17/2012, 13:17   #2

elite*gold: 7
First at all you have to create an account for the Bot on the official Homepage of M2Bob.
Only then you can connect with the Database & after them u can use it.
Old 04/17/2012, 15:50   #3

Dear i have account there as the page say :

Name: mm
Account status: Registration not finished (login to the bot).

and if i try to login with the bott , it say error !

Please look carefully i say [ i have account ] as :

whats the problem !
Old 04/17/2012, 18:53   #4

Metin2BoB: We are moving! Forum and some functions are deaktivated.
Because of the high CPU-usage and the hoster will deactivate the full account if we are so high again. That means the bot ist not working anymore if that happens.
Please wait some days till we moved.. The bot is working as well now.

RO:Ne mutam! Forum si unele funcţii sunt dezactivate.
Datorita procesorului de mutare, de utilizare se va dezactiva cont pe deplin, dar vom reveni. Asta înseamnă că bot nu mai funcţionează temporar!
Vă rugăm să aşteptaţi câteva zile până ne mutam ..Bot este in lucru.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
error while connecting :S
01/30/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
ok so im maybe ip banned and iv tried to restart my router but that doesent help what can i do ??
DataBase not connecting
07/29/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 20 Replies
Heya everyone, I just moved overs PC's, (AGAIN Q.Q), this is was supposed to be dedicated to Co2, so I got the hellmouth sorce, seemed stable and I used it on my last PC, only probleme is I get a error message on the Hellmouth.exe saying it can't connect to the MySQL server, everything is correct on the settings file so I'm not very sure on why, and yes the DB is running ETC.
Error while connecting
06/27/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
When i launch in sro , even with normal client , i cant connect to server , when i type my acc and pw in box and hiting enter ,just saying me " Request acc info .. or whateevar da fck is writing down there .. and i dont know where can be problem , i restart my pc but i doesnt exit first from my Ibot ..i click "end now " when the box for closing the program has appear ...and after restart that problem doesnt fix.. i reinstall my sro , restarting my pc .. not helping ... even i cant log in...
connecting mysql to another Database
03/13/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 11 Replies
me and my friend are wanting to make our on dekaron private server and was wondering how would we connect out mysql databases together so both of us can work on the server files instead of just one of us Thanks ^^
Connecting Error[HELP] :D
04/27/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
ok,this is what is happening,for some reason,the configs are all right,My non-hamachi is right,had it working b4,did no changes but now when i load ym msq and npc sevrer apps it doesnt connect at all : Any Ideas??? BTW i get the repeative "Connecting to Account Server" Error and the Error "Connecting to Game Server" Error