Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

M2 Fish

Discussion on M2 Fish within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
M2 Fish

is there any fish bot that is undetected ..coz i use m2fish and i got baned evvry time even if i was far awey so no one can see me fish ..so is there any fishbot thatn not automatycly ban?
Old 02/18/2012, 00:25   #2

elite*gold: 726
Received Thanks: 7,914
The M2fish is the only one, which exist.
Old 02/18/2012, 02:38   #3

elite*gold: 0
With M2fish u got ban on metin2 Uk sooner Or Later
Old 02/18/2012, 11:07   #4

elite*gold: 726
Received Thanks: 7,914
Thats normaly, you have to bot not longer than 3-4 hours a day.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fish World Cheats-Facebook Fish World Cheat,Hacks,Tricks and tips
12/13/2012 - Facebook - 3 Replies
Facebook FishWorld is the latest addition to the game of the town in Facebook and was introduced at the beginning of August 2009. The main concept of this game is to maintain your very own aquarium and clean your neighbors aquarium as well. I am giving now new sets of Facebook Fish World Cheats as what I also did before with other popular games in facebook and for you again to take advantage of the game. But as my always reminder, it’s your option to cheat and I might give some tips that...
[M²Fish] Frage zum M²Fish
07/21/2011 - Metin2 - 4 Replies
Frage zum M²Fish Ich weiß keine fragen erlaubt aber wo anderes schreibt keiner ! Hallo elitepvpers, Bei mir geht M²Fish perfekt und ohne Probleme. Aber meine frage ist : wenn ich jetzt 3 Angelbots an hab und dann noch mit main rein gehe ist dann die gefahr (durch den HS oder was anderes) das mein Main gebannt wird ? Oder kann ich mit main ohne gefahr rein so das ich angelbots an hab und noch mit main zocken kann !
AngelBot 2.7 / / Fish Opens / / Uses as Little Fish Feed / /
11/14/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 2 Replies
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2sX0qUYqQe8/THiuydw1LYI/ AAAAAAAAAYs/eUdQGjz8zzk/s1600/Aionbot1.jpg Virustotal: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner Link: Click Turn on Automatic Fish Uses as Little Fish Feed. How many Açabiliyosanız all of them a computer works.