Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 05:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problem with Slait Bot

Discussion on problem with Slait Bot within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
problem with Slait Bot

Who can help me? At the first use the hack work but after i recive this message at start of Metin2 client
Old 01/06/2012, 01:12   #2

elite*gold: 726
Received Thanks: 7,914
Please post you question about the bot in the thread next time.

You have patch your metin2 and delete the "logininfo.py"
Old 01/06/2012, 14:32   #3

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 7,679
#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Multibot by Slait Problem
01/01/2012 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
Hey Com., ich wollte den MultiBot von Slait nutzen. Doch wenn ich den Injector für 32-Bit starten will kommt die Fehlermeldung:" Kernel Detectiv cannot find some essential system components" Ist das bei euch auch so?Wie kann ich das beheben?? €dit: Noch ein Bild http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/2753/rpzuo9ek_pn g.htm
Slait please whatch this !!!
12/16/2011 - Metin2 - 0 Replies
Hellow.....I play Metin2 RO and i have downloaded the new version of multibot of slait after the update from 15.12.2011 and i inject the file .dll with an injector and all it works till i connect on my character .....My character appears but the information about him on the multibot doesn't .....Why .??????.....And when i activate one option it exit me from the game and appears a question with a loats of " ??????????????????? " ...What should i do to make it works ????