Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 15:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Solve this!!! Can you?

Discussion on Solve this!!! Can you? within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Solve this!!! Can you?

Can somebody decode (solve) this code?

I really need....

Tp2wzQAAMqhdU4bGIBLWN8eyBLDpQqfDQfOwpo8cJ7GtunACdW

Can you solve it? Reply here.
Old 10/19/2011, 12:02   #2

elite*gold: 10
Was hat das mit Metin2 zu tun? #Reported //Spam
Old 10/19/2011, 15:43   #3

elite*gold: 30
too littl information to solve
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Will someone be able to solve that?
10/14/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Information about SQL: Server Name: FRANCOISMESSELY\STARSROSQL ID: sa Password: 123 ImageShack Album - 16 images (Picture of Everything(GlobalManager,MachineManager,AgentServe r,DownloadServer,FarmServer,ShardManager,GameServe r,GateWayServer,IIS,FTP, ETC) This is my server config:
HOW TO SOLVE THIS ? HELP ME
09/10/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 18 Replies
PAG INOPEN KO UNG SPECIAL FORCE GANITO KAGAD UNG LUMALABAS D KO LAM KUNG BKIT WALA NMN AKUNG GINAMIT NA KUNG ANU PWDNG MAKA SIRA GG HELP ME PLS http://www.flickr.com/photos/52382664@N04/4973739 595/
Anyone know how to solve IVC?
04/17/2009 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
Hi, Does any of you guys here uses IVC and also know the solution on how to prevent the IVC popping up (cabal eu)? I tried using return stone every 20 min and put on auto answer IVC just incase but I still keep getting d/ced every 45 minutes ufff Yours, Aby
Cant Seem To Solve This...
03/26/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
OK i cannot seem to get this working here :mad:. I have followed all the steps correctly and set up my ODBC and i do have enough RAM (5k+), i have checked for spelling errors for the account name and set my ip correctly. I just dont know what the problem is... any one kind enough to give me a STEP-BY-STEP on how to make an account on SQL so it can connect properly... and correctly set up the ODBC (maybe i did something wrong in there)... much thanks appreciated... check picture (link) IGNORE...