Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 14:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

programmer

Discussion on programmer within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
programmer

i need a programmer to do for me server metin2 privé And i give him the percentage of the profits
this is my skype:hassanos60

Add me to understanding

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for Serious programmer
10/14/2009 - Private Server - 0 Replies
OK i have developer, Host, i am looking now for A Professional with past experience Programmer who can build really good antyhack for some mmorpg. so we both can benefit from it, Contact me serious programmer [email protected]
[HELP] FOR PROGRAMMER ONLY<<
08/29/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
kung snung mei alam kung pnu gumawa ng ecoin bug PTURO aman .. kung pnu mgprogram ng gnun .. press THANKS if my sugguestion can help .
need help from a programmer
07/29/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
greetz to all ;) formated my pc and every games working fine now without that virus :P im looking for a way to keypress on a game called Crossfire. i mean a program to keypress on every 5 sec in hide mode i tried keypresser but it gives this error http://i27.tinypic.com/vilheu.jpg i thought its from gameguard if some one could help me thanks :rolleyes:
I'm a programmer . . . Help me help everyone . . .
08/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hi everyone. I'm a B.S in computer science, fluent in C++ and C# with some experience in assembly & java working on my M.A. Never believed in VB, don't know why. I have lots of free time and I LOVE CO! I'd like to ask the people who make CO tools for some help and guide on how to make similar apps or get their source codes and update them with the new CO patches. I'm a big fan of the zoom/speed hack and always frustrated over the new patches. So please help me out so I can be of some help on...
PROgrammer ! look here !
05/13/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
hi, as the topic say, we need a autologin tool ! like a profile manager but it must open conquer and copy username and password and then autologin !! this wud be very usefull for cotobo miners, and u can earn many karma :D :D maybe a good programmer can do this here ! think about it!