Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 10:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLEASE I WANT THE FIX OF TRADEHACK OF 2007'S FILE GAME!

Discussion on PLEASE I WANT THE FIX OF TRADEHACK OF 2007'S FILE GAME! within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PLEASE I WANT THE FIX OF TRADEHACK OF 2007'S FILE GAME!

Hey boys and girls...

Do you have the fix of tradehack???

please if you can fix it you'll contact me!

CONTACT SKYPE : warxwar1

please help me!!!

Don't talk to 2010 files!

I want the fix of 2007's file game IN HEX EDITOR OR IDA!

Bye!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HELP - 150 or 127 Game file without exp bug
02/07/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello, i search this files from a long time: Game file/max lvl 150 and exp bug fixed or Game file/max lvl 127 and exp bug fixed Can you epvp help me? Thank you, lucy08
File Game lv 99
06/18/2011 - Metin2 - 2 Replies
Hi Guys I'm looking for a file game with the level next to nick for 2010er files And a Exp Editor! Sorry for my bad english
File Game
05/09/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello everyone sorry someone has the game against the Fixed dupe hack file for 2007 that could give me here or pm?
[Help]2010-er server file, game file, anything..
04/10/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi all!:) Before everything, I've used the searcher, but I haven't found the answers. I hope you can help me. Problem 1. I downloaded the 2010-er server file http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-pserver-gui des-strategies/1076953-release-2010er-serverfiles- 1675-noob-edition.html]. I installed this, everything is okay, but when I launch the game, before loading, the client is closed, and the Windows writes "metin2.exe working stopped". What have to do? Problem 2. It's about also...
Game file Lvl. 99
12/04/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hallo liebes Comunity. Ich breuchte ganz dringend die Game File mit Lvl. 99 Kann sie mir einer hochladen? Ihr findet die Game File hir: /usr/rain/channel/share_data Bitte es ist sehr dringend. Danke im voraus. mfg zagrosX