Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 10:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

a poor guy needing help

Discussion on a poor guy needing help within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
a poor guy needing help

hello srry but i do not kno how to speak german and idk how to us win rar of
[UG][DEMO]_MultiHack_-_Bot_BETA_1.rar-WinRar please hel thank you very well

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Please help poor me :)
04/21/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies
Hello all. can someone please tell me what number to change in monster file to make them follow?, i just gonna change 1 mob.. but i have no idea.. when i use vac folder, mob get invicable.. just name show up -.- Please send me a PM if u know howto and i give u value line or u can tell me, pls reply fast some1 who know this :) Thank yo verry much
somebody help me ? im poor... about bot
05/27/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 4 Replies
b4, i using cabalrider 1.. now going to commerial.. need to paymoney.. im poor ... may i know stil hav any bot for cabalsea ? >< help help... i wan the bot lvling enough+auto use potion ... other function didnt care.. hav? sorry.. my english quite poor... i think u ppl can c it how poor i am~ :D so.... how >,<
noob and poor?
06/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Ok, this theory is for every1 that needs cash, or start on a new server and have no freakin idea how to make some cash, fast and botless. Ive done this couple of times when i decided to play on another server but freaking broke and no friends no shit lol ... Noobs are very very lucky for the first 1-5 levels? Have you ever got like some uni,eli or sup 1-2 soc shit, gems or loads of spellbooks at pheasants when you decided to play on yer own? N then you were excited wow im freaking...