Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 16:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hi alll . need simple help about metin2 privae servers

Discussion on hi alll . need simple help about metin2 privae servers within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation hi alll . need simple help about metin2 privae servers

hi all
i searching in gogle and you tube and everywhere and i find all about how to make metin 2 private server on local host
i need to know to made it in hosting like bluehost.com
i know it cost
i nedd to know how to do to and i have allready my hosting space in bluehst.com
thx all

Similar Threads Similar Threads
hi alll
05/28/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
hi all i stopped playing silkroad 4 years ago , now i want to start playing sro , but unfortunately i have lost my id and pw of my char lvl 64 on venice , i already have an lvl 91 nuker on mysro . so please can u tell me what is the cool server on silkroad to start playing (or botting - yeah sometimes-)and now what's the best char chineez or european Thank you :d
privae server buy any item
02/26/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
I know there was a way to buy any item using WPE, you'd edit the item ID of the item you buy or something, does anyone know if that still works, and where i can find this? I've googled and everything but I'm not too successful.
Verry Simple Enchant Exploit(private servers only)
04/30/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
hello people, first off al i whant to say this communitu rocks ^^ ok here it go, almost all private servers restart 2 or 3 times a day... if you overenchant ur weapon like 1 min before the restart and it breaks, leave ur client running untill you get disconnected, you should end up with a role-back of 1 to 2 min (on most servers). so ur weapon is spared :) now if i suxeeds, just log off and ur acount info will be auto saved for 1 last time, so the server wil take it with it when it...