Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lure,auto-atack moobi

Discussion on Lure,auto-atack moobi within the Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lure,auto-atack moobi

Hallo an alle, ich brauche und ich einen wie auf der boot metin2 en verwendet Hack, einen Hack, der macht die Verlockung, sich nur auf Angriff und sammeln auf dem Boden Yang .. Danke
Old 10/15/2010, 21:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
FAIL
wrong sec.
rep.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
lure mobs help
03/28/2010 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
why i lose mobs when i lure from one side of map to another. are they to much? or my computer is not good enough? or internet conection is bad? i sow another people luring much more and the same hacks... help please! now we gotta wait for rexignation update again right? legit play is boring...sometimes:(
WTF is going on when i lure with vac.
08/30/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
I have easyhacks. i dl-ed that , did all what i had to do , now i have 2x speed and mobs have 2x speed. When i start luring , and when comes more then some 8-10 mobs then they start laaging . like they r gone soon. And dont follow me very fast. So need help . My friend have this problem too.
I can't Lure!!!
08/24/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Everytime i try to hack in python or somewhere with speed, I can't lure, the mobs disappear like 15 sec after i lure them. Any idea how to fix this? :rtfm:
a way to lure more monsters than 3.
11/16/2007 - Dekaron - 14 Replies
hmm i am new here . i am lvl 76 summoner and its kinda boring to hit onley 3 monstters oll the time . there is a hack or any way to lure more than 3 monsters ? thx :)
Guard that Auto-Atack Blue Name
12/26/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 21 Replies
Any Smarties can edit pet.dat and convert it to old Gold-guard style? So the guard should auto attack blue name when we are afk mining. I believe many of us wanted this script alot in order to keep away from miner. Someone please upload if you have this useful resources.