Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 05:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kowloon2 Unprotecter Memory By KonejoWeed

Discussion on Kowloon2 Unprotecter Memory By KonejoWeed within the Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry Kowloon2 Unprotecter Memory By KonejoWeed

Unprotect the memory of Metin2 Kowloon2 with my program...

youtube video:

Link unprotector memory:

Link virustotal:

(false positive, it´s packed)
Old 02/17/2017, 10:33   #2

Yes go send your virus elsewhere!
Old 02/17/2017, 19:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotable View Post
Yes go send your virus elsewhere!
Not virus... -.- it´s false positive... Try it and last comment

#uploaded video to youtube!
Old 02/17/2017, 22:38   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by whakezu View Post
Unprotect the memory of Metin2 Kowloon2 with my program...

youtube video:

Link unprotector memory:

Link virustotal:

(false positive, it´s packed)
Hi bro. I need bypass to loyenin. Can you share for me ? Please answer me. Thx for your interest.
Old 02/17/2017, 23:03   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapaci90 View Post
Hi bro. I need bypass to loyenin. Can you share for me ? Please answer me. Thx for your interest.

I was thinking but I think it's silly, since with the memory unprotector you can use cheatengine and change values.
Old 02/17/2017, 23:18   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by whakezu View Post
I was thinking but I think it's silly, since with the memory unprotector you can use cheatengine and change values.
I didn't understand it because ı used bypass to loyein at 26 May 2016 (link: goo.gl/dMXHg3 ) I believe, one day we can use again.Why do you think it's silly?
(Sorry for my english. It's bad xd)
Old 02/17/2017, 23:45   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapaci90 View Post
I didn't understand it because ı used bypass to loyein at 26 May 2016 (link: goo.gl/dMXHg3 ) I believe, one day we can use again.Why do you think it's silly?
(Sorry for my english. It's bad xd)

The bypass of loyein will allow you to load .pyc files, my memory protector allows you to access the memory directly, extract address and change the values.