Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE]GM Detector [Pserver]

Discussion on [RELEASE]GM Detector [Pserver] within the Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE]GM Detector [Pserver]

Hi guys
I made another hack
This is a GM Detector working for pserver! (coming for official)
Screen:

Video:

How to use:
1.Downlaod the hack
2.Put in your server folder
3.Open and login
4.Enable the gm detector

Download:
VTotal:

IMPORTANT: Logout function is buggy, i will update this in next versions..

I made this hack by ME! Don't spam saying it is leeaked, because it is not! look at the source code and you will see!
I hope you will like it
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/07/2013, 20:43   #2

elite*gold: 83
Thanks 4 Share!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2013, 11:22   #3

elite*gold: 726
Received Thanks: 7,914
you have only a vid range of 100 000, so its very unsure and you forgot to add action 2, but if you increase the range, it will lagg every scan.

by the way, you have found all these fuctions and the combination of these commands by yourself?

Code:
if vid2 == chr.INSTANCE_TYPE_PLAYER and chr.GetNameByVID(vid) != "None" and (chr.IsGameMaster(vid) or chr.GetNameByVID(vid)[0] == "(" or chr.GetNameByVID(vid)[0] == "["):
Old 12/08/2013, 11:43   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123klo View Post
you have only a vid range of 100 000, so its very unsure and you forgot to add action 2, but if you increase the range, it will lagg every scan.

by the way, you have found all these fuctions and the combination of these commands by yourself?

Code:
if vid2 == chr.INSTANCE_TYPE_PLAYER and chr.GetNameByVID(vid) != "None" and (chr.IsGameMaster(vid) or chr.GetNameByVID(vid)[0] == "(" or chr.GetNameByVID(vid)[0] == "["):
I saw if i put higher range it laggs, i used the source that i used in my mobber hack for scans... i made a lot of tryes, i saw if i clear chr.INSTANCE_TYPE_PLAYER it don't finds anything, and i added "(" cause in some pservers are gm's with that, like in my: "(H)"...
And i taked a look in other detectors, and they use some strange functions that i don't understand... i made something easy to use, cause multihacks with detector like francoiz are fixed in some servers.. and it doesn't exits game if it founds something..
Old 08/21/2020, 08:57   #5

*** il activez hack
Old 08/26/2020, 18:00   #6

elite*gold: 5
cant make it could help me ?

Tags
epvp, gm detector, inforge.net, metin2, python