Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

M2bob Attack in Midle circle

Discussion on M2bob Attack in Midle circle within the Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Metin2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
M2bob Attack in Midle circle

sorry for my bad english but, i cant attack in the Stores Circle, when i put my stores i see People whit Ranks negative and i want put out of Protection circle with m2bob wall hack and i cant, pls SandMan16 solve this buga
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need Midle man pls
04/10/2011 - Middleman - 0 Replies
Its to trade a steam acc for 35 eu paysafe card pls send me pm for mm. i will give msn
Search midle man
03/23/2011 - Middleman - 3 Replies
I need a MM fast if it can ty reply on this thread and i add u on skype.
Midle Man on ZSZC water
08/19/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
I need Midle Man for trade now... ASAP! TY! msn: [email protected] A
Circle Scatter or Circle Right-Clicker
08/14/2010 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 14 Replies
K, I made this simple Macro with Macro Express 3 and I'm pretty sure you can't use it without Macro Express, so if you don't have it you should look at this topic: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-guides-templat es/77264-macro-express.html It basically just right clicks in a circle around you, nothing all that new, the reason I made this was because I couldn't find one that stood still and right clicked, that worked on another screen other than and continuously went. It might even work a...