Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

M2BOB

Discussion on M2BOB within the Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
M2BOB

WHY IN ME M2BOB DON`T WORKS.
Old 08/06/2012, 16:08   #2

elite*gold: 0

u kidding?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HOW TO]M2Bob on UK,TR,PT,GR,RO etc.
06/21/2012 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 9 Replies
Hello ePvP,today im going to show you how to make m2bob work on all GF servers even with hacksheild: -Download your Metin2,like metin2UK -Download Metin2 DE -Install them -Go to Metin2DE\pack and delete locale_DE.addr -Go to metin2 UK\pack and copy lcoale_UK.addr to Metin2DE\pack -Rename Metin2DE\pack\locale_UK.addr to locale_DE.addr
[TR] M2Bob Eror | M2Bob Hata
05/01/2012 - Metin2 - 0 Replies
TR:Hile için kayıt yaparken hata veriyor. EN:I couldn't register for cheat. Hata böyle(Eror picture is): http://e1205.hizliresim.com/x/1/5540b.jpg
M2Bob
04/27/2012 - Metin2 - 0 Replies
hi, also wenn ich M2bob starte funktioniert alles.Der loggt sich mit meinem Char ein und 3-5 sek. nach dem LogIn geht das Fenster ohne eine Fehler Meldung zu und Startet wieder von neu und das die ganze zeit bis ich es stoppe. Kann mir jemand sagen wieso es nicht funktioniert? PS: ein Kumpel von mir meint das ist,weil ich Windows7 mit 64bit und nicht mit 32bit habe weis aber nicht ob das wirklich die Ursache ist Hat sich geklärt danke an slait :)
M2Bob
04/07/2012 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
Hello. Do someone know why i cant use M2Bob? i know its out of date,but i downloaded the metin2client.bin and root.epk and the other files and still not working,the menu does not apear. Even before when it was working to other people,the menu didnt apeared.do someone know why??