Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 09:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tutorial] Modify M2 client to see success rate using "Easy File Extract0r by Eddy²"

Discussion on [Tutorial] Modify M2 client to see success rate using "Easy File Extract0r by Eddy²" within the Metin2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Tutorial] Modify M2 client to see success rate using "Easy File Extract0r by Eddy²"

I've removed these because when ever I need help from anyone here nobody wants to help. When someone can make these german kiddies answer my questions (not just answer the german people) then I will consider adding my content here again. Until then I am removing all my ****.

you guys need to learn that there are other people here besides germans
Thanks
3 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Easy File Extract0r by Eddy² ~~ ENJOY ;D
12/12/2011 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 153 Replies
Hey Leute, hab schon ne weile nix mehr released, und da dacht ich mir ich schreib für die, die´s nicht hinbekommen die Files mit der Console zu extracten und zu packen, und für die erst damit anfangen ein Tool das das entpacken etc übernimmt. Ein großes Danke geht an tim66613, dessen Fileextractor hier als Grundlage dient. Mein Tool erleichtert nur die Bedienung. Funktionen: ► Client Archive entpacken (z.b. locale_de.epk/eix etc) ► Client Archive packen ► Item_proto entpacken ►...
[Tutorial] Region block "The easy way"
09/09/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 29 Replies
Hello everyone "How to Bypass Region Block" http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:0ecK-YNSy2GSLM :http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/CujoEX/MMOG. png&t=1 <-annoying well heres the solution! Steps:awesome:
what about the "itemprice" file in the client?
03/31/2010 - EO Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
if you search through the client files there is a file called "itemprice" if it is of any importance and no1 ever saw or thought about using it in anyway just tryin to help u to help me :p im new tryin to get some understanding of how to hack the game client and server i cant use cheat engine at all lol but im tryin (the tutorial kicks my ass) neway the itemprice file in the client is only word document but maybe useful. please let me kno if this helps.