Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 02:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shoulder Sash System.

Discussion on Shoulder Sash System. within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 167
Shoulder Sash System.

Hello, i have a question.

Could anyone give me the python and c++ functions for shoulder sash system?

Thanks.
Old 08/11/2015, 23:44   #2

elite*gold: 12
Hey,

requesting files is not allowed. Furthermore this section is for questions and discussions on/about official Metin2 Servers like Metin2.SG

#closerequest
Old 08/12/2015, 10:32   #3

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,060
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Shoulder Sash System
06/12/2015 - Metin2 Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I'm here for sell the Shoulder Sash System. Informations: You can add new sash's very easy, their configurations is very expandable and easily to understand. There are no errors or bugs. What can I say, I hope you like. VIDEO Price: 150€ Package contain: The system source, all files required by system, the mission A special cloth and all other files like the Theowahdan NPC & Protos. Contain also an HowTo for implement the system. Contact: via Mail: [email protected] or...
06/05/2015 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm here for sell the Shoulder Sash System. Informations: You can add new sash's very easy, their configurations is very expandable and easily to understand. There are no errors or bugs. What can I say, I hope you like. VIDEO Price: 200€ Package contain: The system source, all files required by system, the mission A special cloth and all other files like the Theowahdan NPC & Protos. Contain also an HowTo for implement the system. Contact: via Mail: [email protected] or...
06/04/2015 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm here for sell the Shoulder Sash System. Informations: You can add new sash's very easy, their configurations is very expandable and easily to understand. There are no errors or bugs. What can I say, I hope you like. VIDEO Price: 200€ Package contain: The system source, all files required by system, the mission A special cloth and all other files like the Theowahdan NPC & Protos. Contain also an HowTo for implement the system. Contact: via Mail: [email protected] or...
[Buying] Schulterband/Shoulder Sash System
04/25/2015 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
Moin Suche jemand der mir die client-side implementierung des systems verkauft. Benötige nur den source teil für's client. Keine python scripts oder sonstiges. Meldet Euch bei mir per PN bitte. Danke. ----------------------- I'm looking for someone selling the client-side implementation of said system. I only need the source part for the client binary. No python scripts or anything of the sort.