Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 14:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Metin2 SG Video Event - win tp in worth of 100€

Discussion on Metin2 SG Video Event - win tp in worth of 100€ within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Metin2 SG Video Event - win tp in worth of 100€

Dear Players,

From this week we will run a periodical Video Contest Event. We will reward the best video but we will also run a competition between the videos. You can obtain points by respecting certain rules while doing a video or by views your video obtain during certain period of time.

There will be three categories of this competition.

Category one:

Video quality - Under this category, our team will be "judge and jury" when it comes to deciding which video we find the best. There will be three rewards for, first, second and third place.

First prize - 200.000 TEC Points and a spot at the front page of our new website (which we are planing to introduce in next 15 days) for a month.
Second prize- 100.000 TEC Points
Third prize - 50.000 TEC Points

Category contest ends on Wednesday, September the 3rd - 23:59 GMT.

Category two:

Most views - The video with most views is the winner. This category will have 3 winners, depending on the views their videos have. Rewards are the same as for first category, without the winner having its video on our front page (only Tec Points Rewards).

Category contest ends on Wednesday, September the 3rd - 23:59 GMT.(views will be counted that day)

Category three:

This is the most fun category, Each time this category will have a different theme, and this time it's about Devil Catacombs. You can only win if you defeat Lord Gahnasel!

Here is how points are given:

No death in the party: 100 points

All players under level 90: 200 points

Max number of the party 3 : 150 points

Light Mage in party : 50 points

Archer in party: 100 points

No Body Warrior in party: 70 points

No leadership buffs: 100 points

No Enchanted Damage Buff: 300 points

Run completed in under 25 minutes: 400 points

Reward system:

From 1001 points to 1470 points you get 50.000 TP per player in the party.

From 701 points to 1000 points you get 35.000 TP per player in the party.

From 500 points to 700 points you get 20.000 TP per player in the party.

Video must not have cut sceens, it has to be done from 1 take as a whole.

Category contest ends on Wednesday, September the 3rd - 23:59 GMT.

EACH PLAYER CAN PARTICIPATE JUST IN A SINGLE VIDEO AND NO ALT CHARACTERS EITHER.

VIDEOS HAVE TO BE NAMED SPECIFICLY: Metin2 SG Contest.

You can not participate in more than 1 category, and when applying and posting the link to your video in Forum (this thread) you will have to state for which category you are applying!

Sincerely Yours,

TEC Interactive team

*i'm not staff member, just copied from their forum
source:
Code:
http://forum.metin2.sg/forum/announcements/event-announcements/403520-contest-video-contest-2014
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2014, 16:51   #2

elite*gold: 405
Received Thanks: 6,356
You dare to return back to our community where you destroyed several of our private servers? Brave I'd say
Also this topic belongs
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2014, 20:11   #3
Hidden Moderator

The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,805
Arrow Metin2 Main - Discussions / Questions -> Metin2 Foreign - Discussions / Questions

#moved
Old 08/22/2014, 11:05   #4

with this **** event. you won't get new player, only the 20 active high levels will get some bit better.. before they stop playing that **** server
Old 08/22/2014, 12:20   #5

elite*gold: 80
The Black Market: 121/0/1
Received Thanks: 2,855
Most of your players moved to WoM2 - you just wont get them back.
Anyway, Metin2 is too old to attract new players to an official server with some YouTube clips..
Old 08/22/2014, 13:21   #6

**** server
Old 08/22/2014, 13:51   #7

elite*gold: 113
Received Thanks: 2,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by slenderfarmer View Post
with this crap event. you won't get new player, only the 20 active high levels will get some bit better.. before they stop playing that crap server
Quote:
Originally Posted by sLay. View Post
Most of your players moved to WoM2 - you just wont get them back.
Anyway, Metin2 is too old to attract new players to an official server with some YouTube clips..
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Awu View Post
crap server
I lol'd.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/22/2014, 13:56   #8

elite*gold: 80
The Black Market: 121/0/1
Received Thanks: 2,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Kermit View Post
I lol'd.
Sollte kein Hate gegen SG sein. War ja selbst bei Tec Interactive, nur ist das momentan echt auffällig.
Ansich kann man nichts gegen SG einwenden.. Nur nen neuen Account zu machen um ein Event zu bewerben sieht schon etwas merkwürdig aus.

Grüße
Old 08/22/2014, 16:41   #9

elite*gold: 200
Links zu P-Severn sind glaube trotzdem nicht erlaubt (ja ich weiß die waren mal offiziell aber man schaue die Updates an und stelle fest, dass sie mit der Source arbeiten).
Old 08/22/2014, 18:52   #10

elite*gold: 50
The Black Market: 145/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,147
Das ist halt auch kein Pserver, sondern sogar ehemaliger offizieler Partner von Epvp.

Actually .sg is still the best official server which is still online, and regarding p-servers - i dont like them and i never will. I would even play on .gf before i start on a private one. And whats wrong with trying to get the server more alive?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/22/2014, 20:28   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyorDie View Post
regarding p-servers - i dont like them and i never will.
Then you don't like SG.

Quote:
I would even play on .gf before i start on a private one
Uhm, yes, go play GF or metin2.br, those are really official. It depends on what you understand by private. If it's strictly having a license, then SG is offi! If it's not just having a license, and you have to rule by whether they DDOS, or have (slash have had) edited chars, or are using the leaked metin2 source, then SG only has a license and doesn't comply for the rest

SG once was the best official server, I played it and I would play an official server with the same concept again... just not ruled by the people that are running SG.
Old 08/24/2014, 19:22   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi4uric3 View Post
You dare to return back to our community where you destroyed several of our private servers? Brave I'd say
Also this topic belongs
Evidences? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by slenderfarmer View Post
with this crap event. you won't get new player, only the 20 active high levels will get some bit better.. before they stop playing that crap server
You are just jealous that Metin2SG is an official Metin2 server with a huge community whereas Wom2 is just a dirty private server. We have no worry that Metin2SG will be here as long as Tec Interactive & Webzen will be around. As for Wom2, it will be gone in some days. I do know that Tec Interactive had their in-house lawyer from W Corp speaking with the advocates from Webzen to pursue on legal grounds. COO Lionel Fumery from OVH has also agreed to render his fullest cooperation on the matter. Though it may take a while for the lawyers to prepare the papers and representation, wom2 is heading for doom to be totally wiped and the owners held responsible under the law to pay penalty for his act. Now... everyone playing wom2 should really read this and be prepared that their beloved game will be down very soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSThink View Post
Then you don't like SG.

Uhm, yes, go play GF or metin2.br, those are really official. It depends on what you understand by private. If it's strictly having a license, then SG is offi! If it's not just having a license, and you have to rule by whether they DDOS, or have (slash have had) edited chars, or are using the leaked metin2 source, then SG only has a license and doesn't comply for the rest

SG once was the best official server, I played it and I would play an official server with the same concept again... just not ruled by the people that are running SG.
Your master did not show you this thread?

He doesn't even has the gut to face the owner of Tec Interactive as indicated by one of his staff. He knows that he deleted some critical files from Metin2SG on the day he resigned from the company with intent to sabotage knowingly that he is starting his own p server and has been attacking SG from that very day. Read the truth and don't listen to a one-sided story.
Old 08/24/2014, 19:42   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funky1234 View Post
Evidences? lol
Are you serious?

Quote:
You are just jealous that Metin2SG is an official Metin2 server with a huge community whereas Wom2 is just a dirty private server. We have no worry that Metin2SG will be here as long as Tec Interactive & Webzen will be around. As for Wom2, it will be gone in some days. I do know that Tec Interactive had their in-house lawyer from W Corp speaking with the advocates from Webzen to pursue on legal grounds. COO Lionel Fumery from OVH has also agreed to render his fullest cooperation on the matter. Though it may take a while for the lawyers to prepare the papers and representation, wom2 is heading for doom to be totally wiped and the owners held responsible under the law to pay penalty for his act. Now... everyone playing wom2 should really read this and be prepared that their beloved game will be down very soon.
This is exactly what I am talking about. You just rephrased it for me, thank you, very kind.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2014, 19:49   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi4uric3 View Post

This is exactly what I am talking about. You just rephrased it for me, thank you, very kind.
You are welcome and maybe some days you will grow up knowing that every story has 2 sides.
Old 08/24/2014, 19:58   #15

Quote:
You are welcome and maybe some days you will grow up knowing that every story has 2 sides.
What do I care about 2 sides of a coin? The team of Metin2.SG actively destroyed several community projects. That's why they shouldn't try to come back to us. It's like saying "Hey I ****** your girlfriend - we are still best friends, aren't we?". Plain stupid.
Thanks
4 Users