Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 11:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Client opener

Discussion on Client opener within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Client opener

Welcome.
HLP linkelnétek pack opener?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Warrock opener Hack?
10/14/2010 - WarRock - 2 Replies
Does anyone have a hack that opens warrock? Im using a regular user and not the Administrator account I cant play warrock becuase it says Cannot get a file i played yesterday on the admin account because my dad forgot to put the password. Im guessing i cant play because i cant run as admin. I remember i used a hack before where you open the hack and it has a "open warrock button" to it Can anyone post a Link here?thx it would be appreaciated
[RELEASE]Shop Re-Opener
08/25/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 7 Replies
Hi ! So wie versprochen: Ein neuer Bot von mir =) Was macht der Bot? Der Bot eröffnet euch einen Laden und öffnet den Laden erneut, wenn ihr gestorben seid. Wie funktioniert er? Erstens: die Re-Opener.exe starten. http://img-up.net/thumbs/HilfepicflgnEsE1.jpg
wh opener
01/03/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
anyone know a locked wh opener i got one right now but it only shows cash
Whm opener
06/10/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hey everyone. I looked around a bit and couldn't seem to find a working whm opener. I forgot the bank pass to one of my chars and don't have the info required to retrieve my bank pass. I read about codll and CIDProxy. Sadly neither of them are working atm. Anyone have one that works or know of one?