Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 18:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

needing help on ths confusing thingy

Discussion on needing help on ths confusing thingy within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can anyone specifiy on how to use the adress correctly? once i put the adress into the thingy, and set it to ZF [x] [ ], what do i do now? especilly on the ***-mode and fly hack
Old 06/19/2006, 01:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
If you cant figure that out you shouldnt be hacking =S

When you enter the address, click find... Right click and go to the change register at this location thingy, you find ZF, and tick the first box.. That simple.. I dont know why your having problems unless you have the wrong address

Similar Threads Similar Threads
too confusing
07/16/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
I just want to gather, is there a simple bot for that? I tried Elverion's but I can't get it to work at all, I downloaded micromacro but Elverion's still says can't find micromacro.exe...
[HELP] C# Error thingy
12/17/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
well after i edited stuff like console title and NPC dialogs in client.cs and genereal.cs i click on rebuild solution then when i go look for COServer its nto there its a PD8 file den i tryed copying the backup and still nothing help plz :S
C7 thingy
11/16/2007 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
WTF .. lol i get C7 when i try to login anyone getting it too?:confused::confused::confused::(
repair thingy
09/07/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hi, i was wondering if the repair thingy still excists. so an for example 120 trojan can wear an 120 tao armor and still repair it .....
another tg thingy
01/04/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
:D idk if this have been post or not but now we dont have cotobo so if u tg and it lag or dc or blah blah w/e u can just to ur conquer file and just simple remove the 3D effect :D