Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 12:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Can't Execute Sql

Discussion on [Help]Can't Execute Sql within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy [Help]Can't Execute Sql

Hey all, Im sort of new but not new new. Ive had a server before but i didn't do MS Pservers for about 2 years. I moved to . I remember doing the Repack Sql on PhpMyAdmin and succeeding. Now i am trying with Navicat and MySQL Query Browser.

But its not working its saying
Code:
Script line: 28 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'IF EXISTS `readable_cheatlog`' at line 1
Anyone can help me? Thanks. This is v62. I know its old version but i dont care, I like it .
Old 03/21/2010, 18:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
Nvm.. I tried with Wamp 2.0, and it worked..

#request Close
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Fehler] Could not execute....
07/15/2011 - Metin2 - 22 Replies
Hallo liebe Metin2 korea gemeinschaft ich habe jetzt angefangen zu spielen aber habe ein problem wenn ich das spiel satren will kommt "Could not execute metin2.bin 740" Es patcht aber immer schön noch davor... Manchmal funktioniert es manchmal net wenn ja kommt meist das "metin2 torrent" fenster davor... Ich hab das spiel schon öfters instaliiert/deinstalliert & das meiste verucht nochma neue exe gedownloadet... Das Fehler ist denke ich = vista ^^
Please execute silkroad.exe With Db-bot
08/16/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Yo need help getting pissed here. was online, got dc, got back in, invalid target problem, starting to mixture around. and now i cant even get the game started. made a new folder with all new files. worked for a lil while (without bot) trying to start with bot and get "please execute silkroad.exe" the pk2 is patched i use right ip in sroproxy and client aint old, and using the loader to start game not the bot, and bot cant start either same problem. So anyone have same problem or know...
Cannot fin execute File !
07/06/2010 - WarRock - 15 Replies
Das kommt immer wenn ich auf Game Start drücke.
Gameguard execute error 114
04/09/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Immer wenn ich ein Online Spiel starte mit nprotect Gameguard kommt da Gameguard Execute Error 114 Gameguard initialization error.Try rebooting and execute the game or close the program considered to cause a collision. Warum kommt das da immer?Hab auch schon Virenprüfung gemacht.
execute 2 silkroad clients
04/03/2007 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
can someone teach me how to execute 2 silkroad clients in one computer, plz :ops: I want to have one client sell stuffs and one client grinding, plz teach me how to do T_T