Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 02:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hello everyone. I'm curious about how the "one instance per PC" restriction works in

Discussion on Hello everyone. I'm curious about how the "one instance per PC" restriction works in within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello everyone. I'm curious about how the "one instance per PC" restriction works in

Hello everyone. I'm curious about how the "one instance per PC" restriction works in Maple Story, as well as how you guys were able to bypass it. I'm actually not a MapleStory player, rather -- I play a different Nexon game and was interested in trying to reproduce this kind of workaround. I heard it's common in Maplestory, so I thought I googled around to try to find a site dedicated to it. Is the restriction something enforced by hack shield, or the game itself? Any additional information would be useful.

For anyone who is curious: I play Dungeon Fighter Online, which also uses Hack Shield. I was able to figure out how to run seperate instances on different windows user profiles, but I'd like to be able to do it from the same profile.

P.S. Not looking for solutions including virtual machines (too ram intensive)
Taguya
Edit: Whoa, you guys place an advertisement directly into my post?! This forum is terrible.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[READ] "Fight Me / Pupil Me" - Links Restriction
06/29/2009 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
Dear MyBruters, due to massive spam caused by "Fight Me / Pupil Me" Links being spreaded all over every single thread, we have to restrict the posting of those. It's not forbidden to post them but please note that there is only one thread in which you should do so. Here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/mybrute/231876-die -mybrute-fight-arena.html If you post those links outside this thread they will be considered as spam and will be adequately punished.
CoV Speeding Up Leveling, "Resetting" An Instance
05/09/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
When leveling in CoV, there comes an inevitable time where you are competing for mobs with other Villains in the "common areas" of the game. In other words, in and around Fort Darwin and the city where you interact with other Villains. Here's an easy way to get an unlimited supply of mobs available for you EXCLUSIVELY by using instances. Here's a quick example. Around level 3-4, Kalinda gives you a mission to kill Sapphus, a local snake boss. Sapphus hangs out in a cave with about 15 of...
Speeding Up Leveling, "Resetting" An Instance
11/22/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
When leveling in CoV, there comes an inevitable time where you are competing for mobs with other Villains in the "common areas" of the game. In other words, in and around Fort Darwin and the city where you interact with other Villains. Here's an easy way to get an unlimited supply of mobs available for you EXCLUSIVELY by using instances. Here's a quick example. Around level 3-4, Kalinda gives you a mission to kill Sapphus, a local snake boss. Sapphus hangs out in a cave with about 15 of...