Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 15:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Global MS] [Tutorial] DC Hack

Discussion on [Global MS] [Tutorial] DC Hack within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 9,968
[Global MS] [Tutorial] DC Hack

EDIT: This guide was written before HSless came out. To successfully use this with HSLess:
1.Download and open Winject (search for it)
2. Open hsless
3. Log in game
4. Go back to winject then find the kitterzpe you will inject and also in the process area make sure your hsless.exe is accepted
5. Follow my dc steps (no need to rush with hsless, maple wont detect KitterzPE because no hackshield running, just make sure you do it before you dc from hsless)

ALSO: I AM NOT TAKING DOWN THE REST OF THIS EXPLANATION JUST IN CASE HSLESS DOES NOT WORK IN THE UPCOMING PATCHES AND PEOPLE STILL WANT TO TRY TO DO THIS

NOTE: I am not straight forward saying what program I use to inject KitterzPE while I am in game because I have been using this method since v71. There was a trainer released around that version of maple that allowed you to inject a dll. All you have to do is do a little searching around andyou should find it. If you find it I am just asking that out of respect you don't release it, just because I would like this method to survive as long as it can.

Thank You

Hey ********** =)
My First thread here and I am hoping to help a few of you.
Ever since I have browsed the forums since I got here, I have seen so many requests about how to dc people and blah blah blah.

Well here is a tutorial for all who had problems (this does work, v75)

****Since there is no current public bypass, you must find an injector that will inject KitterzPE while you are in game

1. Open up an injector (or a program <hint hint > that will inject KitterzPE for you while in game. Make sure the dll is loaded and ready to be injected right when you are ready for it.
2. Open Maplestory and log into your account that you wish to DC someone on.
3. Find the player that you would like to dc and go to their channel (You do not need to be in their map, but I have found that it helps if you are in their channel).
4. Open up the whisper window and enter their ign so you are ready to attempt to dc them as soon as you open KitterzPE

*****Also since there is no bypass out, KitterzPE will only run for a short time before YOU disconnect from the game, so try to be speedy

5. As fast as you can open go to your injection program and inject KitterzPE into maple.
6. Quickly whisper the victim "@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@" and watch the packet that appears in KitterzPE send window (should start with "79" i believe)
7. Hit the "+" sign next to the packet that came up and double click on the long line of code so it shows up in the text box in that screen.
8. Tick the box next to spam, and change the delay to around 50 or so (adjust to your liking)
9. Click Send Packet and you will see your maple lag as you spam whisper the person and hopefully DC them.

Possible Problems and Solutions:

-EDIT2: Some people just won't dc from this, no matter how many times you try, I believe that these people have faster internet connections that will recover them from lag faster (theory)
But a sort of fix for this is to try to dc them on multiple people
I dc'ed a seemingly dc-less person by getting 3 of my noobs all to spam him at the same time
Also, afkers dont dc as often as non-afkers because afkers must wait for maple to kick them, while non-afkers will usually close maple thinking that they have lagged out

-Some injectors may dc you when you try to start maple with them, or when you try to inject while in game; my solution (as i hinted at) is to find another program that could do it while you are in game (there are some out there)

-If you do not do the steps fast enough, you may dc from KitterzPE from being open too long

-The dc is usually not instant, because the person is usually lagging and they will either dc when they close maple or if they eventually lag out of the game. Generally i try dcing them 2 or 3 tries (sometimes more) until they dc

Youtube video tut made by ciran:
Download:
KitterzPE Dll-

(thanks to ozzy from **********s)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/20/2009, 18:46   #2

elite*gold: 150
echt geil ↨ naja weiter so ♥

hast du das viedeo gemacht?
Old 12/19/2009, 03:35   #3

elite*gold: 0
r u sure??
Old 12/22/2009, 23:10   #4

you know this is illegal in the europe and usa :S?
i used to earn real money cash w/ it

dc ppl 5mil each sell money to a site 30mil mesos = 9 euros > got my ps3 like dat. luulz hope it works wif europe o-o
Old 12/29/2009, 08:00   #5

elite*gold: 150
dude all hacks are illegal so why no dc people its like the same if you hack normal so -.-
Old 01/26/2010, 18:09   #6

Hi dude i open this with nipple inject but it always tell me when i try to in Maplestroy giv eme Error HackShield! please help
Old 02/05/2011, 12:49   #7

SOME ONE CAN GIVE ME THE @ SPAM PACKET
THANKSS :]