Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 03:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hiring packet analyzer and/or coder for Maplestory...

Discussion on Hiring packet analyzer and/or coder for Maplestory... within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hiring packet analyzer and/or coder for Maplestory...

I have experience working as a distributor for meso farming business, and I'm hoping to expand it a little by employing a skilled and competent packet analyzer and a coder. I have a successful experience with the system by working with small but efficient team of packet sniffer and coder with amazing profit margin, and I'm curious if I could potentially expand my business with the right and competent team of people. I have the distribution network already set up solid in Korea, so all I need is a packet analyzer (my current packet sniffer may help me out as I self-teach myself if needed) and a coder who can come up with a good hackshield bypass that can handle the infamous Korean MS security. I'm hoping to keep you as an asset and give you a slice of pie as part of the team. As the demand is consistent and great, the commission is essentially a guaranteed salary for a foreseeable future (my contacts are eagerly waiting for beta and eventual release of Maplestory 2 to see if it will indeed replace MS or not). This is a serious business for me with serious profit potential, so I'm hoping to find someone who has some experience, reliable and consistently deliver in timely manner and communicate/work together as a efficient farming machines.

Let me know if you're interested or if you know someone who'd be interested in this endeavor. My skype info is tabris7130, or PM me with your email/skype info.
Old 11/19/2014, 06:46   #2

Recommend asking at ccplz.net
Old 01/26/2015, 21:32   #3

elite*gold: LOCKED
Suche immer noch nach 2x Guest Pass Gruß
Old 01/28/2015, 01:53   #4

i didn't see that before , thx for changing the label name too..... but it still coz of u both my code become public