Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 13:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[MS]Tim's Server V62 Exp 250x Meso 100x Drop 15x

Discussion on [MS]Tim's Server V62 Exp 250x Meso 100x Drop 15x within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[MS]Tim's Server V62 Exp 250x Meso 100x Drop 15x

Click the banner to go to our site!

Tim's Server

I- Introduction
II - Admins and GM's
III - Information
IV - Rates and Features
V - Links and Ending

I- Welcome to thread advertisement of Tim's Server, i hope that you will enjoy my server while you are playing on it and if you have any questions/suggestions or if you need help post it in this thread and i or any global admin's of Tim's Server will help you as soon as possible.

II- Admins:

[Admin]Tim
[Admin]Ryan

Gm's:
SirDanielot
[GM]

III- This server is based on leveling up and having fun meeting players around. You can get cheap nx and items. We have 200Meso shops. We have special donator items which are cheap.,

There are many servers avaible to play on but ours has our own special technique. We are nice people who want to have fun. We arn't strict and we dont ban easily. Only if you are very rude to players and GM's or you hack.

IV- Our Exp 250x, Drops 15x, Meso Rates are 100x

The current feature list is:
-Customized Source
-New Npcs
-At level 200 you may rebirth and gain 1 Karma to get special items.
-Cash Shop With Customized Items
-New Items
-New Skills
-New Jobs
-Weekly Events

V-
We will also post are latest updates to our source.

We are looking for scripters and ideas, if you can make or have scripts that you would like us to use for your benifits add

This server is run by a REAL JAVA PROGRAMER.

Forum:
Register: [Auto Register]
Download:
Password for Rarfile: tim

==========
Voting Sites
==========

You dont have to But you will get rewards and we will be happy.

Vote if you want more events and more players to come.

Xtremetop100

Ultimatetop200

Megatop200

Maplestory200

Xtremegames200

Mmorpgtop200

Topofgames

Thank you