Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Items. Scania

Discussion on Selling Items. Scania within the MapleStory Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Items. Scania

Hello all. I decided to quit a long time ago, hence I am trying to get rid of all my maple items. they are all kinda old, for instance: Inferno & Blue Dragon chairs, 32 Int sauna, clean Elemental Wands 7 & 8, etc..
All of my items are in server Scania, as title says.
Selling through paypal only.

PM me for further info and to discuss about the prices.
Thank you.
Old 03/07/2013, 15:33   #2

B-U-M-P-!-!-!
Old 03/11/2013, 21:48   #3

Bump
Old 03/12/2013, 03:50   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Any screenshots?
Old 03/13/2013, 15:41   #5

B_U_M_P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S> MapleStory Scania level 131 Shadower with 4 more 100+
02/21/2012 - MapleStory Trading - 2 Replies
This account includes: Will include whatever is on the character, Level 81 Hermit - has z.helm Level 131 Shadower with perm NX - Reverse Pescas, 2 perm nx , henesys vip hair, face coupon, lots of maple weapon, maxed boomerang step, Famliy Loyalty Forever medal level 120 Blaze Wizard(Cygnus) - lots of maple weapon, musical note chair Level 125 Blade Master with perm NX - 3 perm nx, Purple mask, Ravana helmet( all stats +18 ) clean, Family Loyalty Forever medal Level 100 Mechanic - +17...
S> 130 Night Lord Scania
08/29/2011 - MapleStory Trading - 2 Replies
Hi Everyone, Pls Pm if interested, i have full account info. This account also comes with 130m and zhelm and perm cash items. I will also throw in some scrolls worth about 100m. Also comes with 16 Sets of Illbis
Tradin maplestory (SCANIA) FOR BOI (ATLANTIC)
03/16/2011 - Trading - 3 Replies
LOOKIN FOR PET, FRUIT OF GROWTH SKILL FOR PET AND MONEY ON BATTLE OF THE IMMORTAL PM ME OR PRIVATE CHAT ME WE CAN WORK SOMONETHING OUT
T> Dbs In Sapphire for Nx/Meso in Maplestory(Scania)
01/29/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Trading Dbs in Sapphire for Nx/Meso in Maplestory Scania Server 1 Db for 2k Nx or 18 mil im also trading some equips elite +3 spgspg boots lvl 60 super +6 sggsgg tower super +5 rtgrtg fan mgourd
Buying an old account in SCANIA - GMS..low levels characters is also okey
09/28/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, I live in Europe and want to buy an old maple account. You guys know that Nexon have restricted european IPs some years ago. However, if the account was created before then..Then it means that I still can play it from Europe. Therefore I want to buy an account, regarding characters (or it would be nice to have some high level characters too xD). Offering 20$ or ++ on paypal. So if u guys have an old account with sucky characters, than think about selling it to me >w< If you...