Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 00:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Maplestory V83 Coder for HIRE!

Discussion on Maplestory V83 Coder for HIRE! within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Maplestory V83 Coder for HIRE!

Hey there,
And yes you did read the title correctly! I'm looking to hire a coder. I'm in the process of pulling a private server together and i could use some help getting it going. I've already got Web designer and all that, i just need someone to get all the coding work done. It will be a Non hamachi server for V83.

I'll be paying graciously to the one who can do the best job and has the most availability. I'm not looking for Gm's because I've already hand selected mine, but the coder is guaranteed a spot among the gms as is only fair. This position is for either someone who wants to get payed just for creating the server and getting payed for that, or one who wants to stay with us and continue to be payed for his/her services.

I will be asking that you send in an application so i don't make any mistakes in my choosing of a coder. Please know that ill be expecting a lot from you but will be making it worth your time.

If your interested Please fill out the application below:

Name:
Experience:
References(If this applies, a server u may have coded):

NEW**

I've just today decided to go ahead and hire someone to make the website/forum site, if the coder can do this as well it'll make my decision in picking someone a lot easier. if you just want to create the website then feel free to email me with the same format shown above and just mention that u wish to create the websites.

Please fill it out correctly in this exact format.
Send your application to my email and ill be sure to respond as soon as possible:

And or send a message to my account here.

Regards,
Dominic

Tags
coder needed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
v111 LF>Maplestory PS Coder!
08/23/2012 - MapleStory - 1 Replies
Hello guys. I'm recruiting a few much needed members to my team for a maplestory private server called "AestivalStory". This server will be low-rate, non-rebirth, and GMS like. The current version is v111. We DO have plans to update it to the newest version once the server is running smoothly and we are getting players. With that being said, we are looking for experienced Maplestory coders and experienced Maplestory Webdesigner/developer. The coder must be experienced and be MATURE. We will...
Skip Hire
06/04/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
SkippyHire.com one of UK’s largest skip hire providers with skips of all sizes available to both the trade and public throughout the UK. We provide a friendly, professional, reliable service and our team has over 15 years experience in the skip hire business. For more information please click here.
Looking To Hire Coder
05/10/2011 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Hey guys I am trying to get the attention of a Dekaron coder who can successfully bypass xigncode to assist me in coding another xigncode GameHi game. I am not sure what section to put this in but please PM me if you can bypass Xigncode and are interested in coding for me. Thanks! My e-mail is listed in profile as well
need to hire coder
03/12/2010 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
Hello all coders i am looking to hirer a code for work on a sever and work on a web site. this is for shaiya. PM me on msn at [email protected] i am on for next 3 days alot of wrok to do. but willing to pay 200 dollars. job is for moding game and fixing glitches. and to admin sorry if this is wrong place can you move it to right spot.
Need a game coder for hire!
04/15/2009 - General Coding - 2 Replies
Hi, I've just started up a new hacking site for PC games and need game coders ASAP! I'm looking to specialize in FPS style games, but if you can offer something else let me know. This is a pay position...plz respond. [email protected] Thanks, ThE G@mE |EhX|