Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 07:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FierceMS - 2 Custom Jobs, 100+ Custom Quests, and so much more!

Discussion on FierceMS - 2 Custom Jobs, 100+ Custom Quests, and so much more! within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FierceMS - 2 Custom Jobs, 100+ Custom Quests, and so much more!

Rates
150x Exp
150x Meso
20x Drop

What makes us the best?
2 Custom Jobs - SuperHero & SuperVillian
100+ Custom Quests
Custom Events
Custom PQs

Neat Stuff
AP and SP Resetter
Universal Teleporter
Multi-pets
Fully Functional Cash Shop
Daily Events
PvP Maps
Guilds
Rebirth
And so much more!

Right now you're probably wondering about the 2 custom jobs. They have no custom skills but they both have a mixture of every job's skills. The only way to get these jobs are if you can find the NPC on Maple Island. He is invisible and constantly switches places in one map. If you find him make sure you're at least level 8.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[AD] -LegalMs ★ v.62★ |500|500|10★ Hamachi 24/7★ Custom Npc's ★ Custom Starter Pack ★
11/04/2009 - MapleStory - 5 Replies
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4382/logogb.png Welcome to LegalMs ★ Details ★ LegalMs was created one week ago, and released today. We have finished customizing all the npc and player commands. We run on Hamachi :( but don't let that stop you! Server Name: LegalMs Rates: 500Exp
Custom Quests
04/23/2009 - WoW Private Server - 3 Replies
Alright everyone, I'm going to teach you, how to make a custom quest and a custom NPC that gives you the custom quest. First what you want to do is go ahead and open up Navicat. After that just open your main database, and then open up the creature names table. (This is made by me) You should see these columns, then type these in it: Entry: This is the ID that is used to spawn the NPC. I suggest putting a high number in here like 123456789123 creature_name: Common sense..Just put what...
Custom Quests
04/21/2009 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Alright everyone, I'm going to teach you, how to make a custom quest and a custom NPC that gives you the custom quest. First what you want to do is go ahead and open up Navicat. After that just open your main database, and then open up the creature names table. (This is made by me) You should see these columns, then type these in it: Entry: This is the ID that is used to spawn the NPC. I suggest putting a high number in here like 123456789123 creature_name: Common sense..Just put what...
gunslinger und ninja jobchanger custom quests
09/22/2006 - Ragnarok Online PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
ich habe mal für den gunslinger und den ninja custom quests gemacht ^^: ############################# Ninja: http://home.arcor.de/melphis/script/ninja.txt ############################# Gunslinger: http://home.arcor.de/melphis/script/gunslinger.tx t #############################