Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 19:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

private server problem

Discussion on private server problem within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
private server problem

how can i join a privat server
you can answer in english
but german answer is better because im bad in english ;D

Similar Threads Similar Threads
My Private Server Problem
04/28/2010 - Aion Private Server - 5 Replies
I'm new at this and I am trying to open my own private server... After I logged inside I tried to open "siel" server but after I click on it everything freezes and nothing happens. Can any1 help me ? This is the picture where it all stops : http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/3613/34920188.pn g
i got problem in my private server
11/20/2009 - Kal Online - 9 Replies
guys i have problem in my frivate serer when people log into select char they see they armor and when they log into game they dont see nathing and clean inventory ... haw can i fix it? :rtfm:
Private server problem
07/16/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
Ok ive edited my config.ini file but yet the exp or dil ratios will not change in the game, is there anything im missing or any other wat to edite the ratios??
Wow private server problem...
06/22/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 0 Replies
i did all steps ... and i try to log on... but i get to handshaking but not more than that help me plx_-??? -.- :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::mad::mad: :mad::confused::confused::confused::confused::conf used::confused::D:eek: