Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 22:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[2nd Tutorial] Setting up a Private Server for MapleStory

Discussion on [2nd Tutorial] Setting up a Private Server for MapleStory within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/16/2008, 11:20   #16

elite*gold: 0
then how do you let other players join my private server ? btw whats that Open DxWnd ?
Old 06/16/2008, 11:25   #17

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT hey which tutorial did u used ? this kinda not sufficient ><
Old 06/24/2008, 10:34   #18

man debugger keep on saying at end denied using password NO FAILED
Old 12/22/2008, 21:09   #19

you sux to the bloodly hell core, credit *******

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[As Requested] Video Tutorial for Setting up the Shaiya Private Server
04/24/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 109 Replies
Tutorial Removed as i am leaving this forum Say thanx to Danco1990 for his childish behavior. these tutorials were posted under the username ShaiyaNemesis and he refuses to change his to something else even though i had it first so since i don't want his childish behavior to leak over on to me i am not him nor do i have anything to do with his server. he just took the name i was using and used it for his server as well. PEACE and Good Luck. P.S. to see the post's this refers to look here...
[Help] Setting Up a Private Server
08/26/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
Please i need someone to help me set up a private server from the scratch step-by-step or using a video tutorial coz i searched alot but the guides i found couldn't satisfy me :confused:, i need help in how to connect the server? using hamachi or not, creating a webpage, setting up the rates and so on, coz i really wanna make a server for myself, If there is any one interested in guiding me please let me know and i will be very grateful ;)