Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 05:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to get all your personla data's back.

Discussion on How to get all your personla data's back. within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 4,685
How to get all your personla data's back.

With this tutorial ill show you,
how you get all your personal data of your Nexon Account (like firstname, lastname, email and birthday) back.

You need :
Nexon Account
Googel Chrome/ Opera/ Firefox
Internet

Step one:
Step two:
Click with the right mouse key somewhere on the site and choose "Element untersuchen" or something like this.

Now, click at Resources.

Choose cookies.

Now you can see all important data

Have fun and good luck.

To get the german version of this Thread follow

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Translating/ Patching Data's .dat files
11/11/2010 - Dragonica - 2 Replies
Could someone with programming knowledge or experience share some pointers/ methods/ ways/ tutorials of how does one goes into translating the files with the extension of .dat? Currently, theres a private server which success in getting the translation done from Chinese into English and other languages. How did they manage to do it? I would like to understand how it works and, if everything goes smoothly, I'll release a tutorial or a patcher for those who wanna translate their Dragonica...
[Config Data's and Other]
05/05/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
First Funhacker solved that problem so the other is no longer needed. I would like to inquire about the right data number and config line to edit to change the pets following. After searching through around 100 pages on the forum, i got sick of looking so i figured i would ask and see what happens -_- SO DONT FLAME ME FOR POSTING IT IF IT WAS POSTED PREVIOUSLY. (A LINK WOULD BE NICE).
V13 Dungeon's, Data's und Texturen
02/01/2009 - Flyff Private Server - 29 Replies
Hi ich wollte hier mal die Daten für die V13 dungeon hochladen. Leider hab ich noch kleine Probleme beim nutzten der map aber wenn ich es kann ergänze ich es vielleicht. Hier ist WdCisland Download Hier WdMiniroom Download Und hier die dazu gehöhrenden Texturen Download Denke die braucht ihr auch da sind die Ganzen Data's Drinne Download Ihr könnt auch auf Thanks Drücken wenn einige nicht v13 laden möchten^^