Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 02:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GK - BattleMS v1.4 (MMC + SP Control + Item Filter + Flawless Auto CC)

Discussion on GK - BattleMS v1.4 (MMC + SP Control + Item Filter + Flawless Auto CC) within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GK - BattleMS v1.4 (MMC + SP Control + Item Filter + Flawless Auto CC)

Updated hack to v96. Enjoy!

Code:

How to Use Item Filter:

Go to mapletip and search up the item you want to filter.
On Google I would type "mapletip red potion"
Look at the url "www.mapletip.com/useable-items/Red+Potion/2000000"
The item id, highlighted in red, would be 2000000.
Add this to the listbox and tick enable item filter.
That item should be filtered out, meaning you would not see it on your screen.

Code:

Update Log:

*03/18/11 (v1.4)
- Users can now change Timed CC.
- Perfected AutoCC once and for all. Changed AutoCC packet. Should not d/c anymore unless you cc too fast.
- If you want to turn off People CC, you must put the value as 99.
- If you want to turn off Attack CC, you must put the value as 999.
- If you want to turn off Timed CC, you must put the value as 900000.
- All time settings are in milliseconds.
- Auto Skills are flawless. Tested for 5 hours. (Are priority over attacking, potting and looting. Auto Skill will be activated at the user set time. Even if it clashes with auto cc, it will activate after cc.)
- Added a checkbox for Get User Location and will automatically print location to MMC and SP Control checkbox. Out with the X,Y and mob count update every second.

*03/15/11 (v1.3)
- Added Item Filter, CSEAX UA, Fixed Super Tubi (now working fine!)
- Added Bot Features: Auto Attack, Loot, HP, MP

*03/15/11 (v1.2)
- Flawless MMC. Guaranteed to work perfectly without monsters stuck now. Tested for 5 hours straight

*03/14/11 (v1.1)
- Added Super Tubi, No Breath

*03/11/11 (v1.0)
- Official Release of BattleMS

Download :
Old 04/13/2011, 17:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
Give credits man. o_o