Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 05:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Give dndo another shot

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Give dndo another shot

I'd like to let everyone on elite know that dungeons n dragons online has merged its servers down to just 5.. so if u tryed it in the past and did'nt like it because of diffuctly's finding groups, most of that has been addressed. So do urself and the dndo players a favor and give it another shot. (also tons of new content has been added including explores n the such for lower lvls, lvl 14 max, and in the next few weeks a new mods coming out with a added raid bringin the number to 5) Oh and i'd also like to mention lvl 14 in dndo is'nt like making lvl 14 in say co or wow it takes alot of time and devotion, think maybe 2-3 months 1st time around and ofcourse less for ur alts (always easyer the 2nd time around). kk i'm done ranting give it a try.