Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 00:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spanish lady own's the sun!

Discussion on Spanish lady own's the sun! within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2951
Received Thanks: 1,013
Lightbulb Spanish lady own's the sun!

"Angeles Duran got a brilliant business idea"

As if the Spaniards did not have enough sun already.
Now, one of them also in the paper that she owns it.
And anyone who uses Angeles Duran's brilliant property to come pay for it.

Sun billions of years of independence has now been completed.
- There is no catch. I have legal support for my claim, I'm not stupid, I may be the law, "said the 49-year-old woman from Galicia in northwest Spain.

It takes the moon
She signed up as the sun's owner to the authorities after she read about an American who has done the same for the moon and most of the solar system's planets, according to Spanish media.

Under international rules, no State to claim the celestial bodies.

But the rules say nothing about individuals.
- What I did would anyone have done. But I figured it out first, "says Duran Angeles, according to AFP.

Money for the State
According to his legal documents Angeles Duran's "owner of the Sun, a star of spectral type G2, located in the center of the solar system, with an average distance from Earth at 149.6 million kilometers".

She stresses that everyone who now intends to benefit from the sun must pay a fee. Half of the proceeds will go to the Spanish State, twenty percent of the country's pension fund, ten percent for research and as much to put an end to world hunger.

The remaining tenth Angeles should keep himself.
- If there is a way to generate revenue and improve its economy and people's welfare, why not do it, "she says.
Old 12/01/2010, 07:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,961
Yeah funny...

Oh wait, she cant do that - the law is for individuals too.
And she wasnt the first to do that, many many estate agents have tried that - and none was successful.

Ah and another thing: what do you thing has this news in common with mmorpg's? Off-Topic would have been the forum to go with.

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread