Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 11:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request

Discussion on Request within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
For admins/moderators...: Im requesting the forum IF IS POSIBLE to make a section in the forum about the
online game Scions of Fate.Many people talk about Scions Of Fate in OTHER GAMES FORUM so thats why i thought that there should be a forum for Scions.

Thank you for your attention
Old 03/07/2007, 22:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
Mir war das Spiel bis eben garnicht bekannt...denke wie bei vielen anderen auch.

Zur Info:

Scions of Fate ist die westliche Version (für Nordamerika und Europa) von YulGang: Balance of Power, das vor einigen Jahren im asiatischen Raum erschienen ist. Die Grundversion ist kostenlos spielbar. Wer Zugriff auf besondere Items oder Quest haben möchte, kann diese im kostenpflichtigen Premium-Shop erhalten.

<Quelle: Onlinewelten>

Ich für meinen Teil werde mich mit dem Spiel nicht beschäftigen und finde eine eigene Sektion unsinnig...

Gruß

Tommy