Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 00:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Faldon Online

Discussion on Faldon Online within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi, My dearest friend,I would love to gather your helps on exploiting the bugs or even invading the systemic regulations of this game(aka Hacking in to it).

Here is some little info about this game:
This game has been running for 4 years +, and there were a few duping method around by either using WPE to crash the server or exploiting mailing system within the game,so it is highly possible to hack it once again dure to the unencrypted packet however the game is being monitored by a few Game Masters , that also implies this game has a relatively small community.The advance of it could be that the rumours would not spread all over the game.more info can be given regarding on the detail to the previous hacks(duping), simpliy PM me or reply on this post.
Old 06/25/2006, 09:32   #2

elite*gold: 20
/vote to ban cause of 3 topics
Old 06/25/2006, 12:23   #3

elite*gold: 42
Received Thanks: 2,722
Quote:
Originally posted by Tobias@Jun 25 2006, 09:32
/vote to ban cause of 3 topics
lol not sooo fast.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Faldon, need help making a bot!
07/01/2010 - General Coding - 2 Replies
the game Faldon can be found at: Faldon, by Illusory Studios I need help finding a way to send packets and other things, it seems like packets aren't encrypted at all. Have a look, see what you can find out, it may be really easy finding something out about it!
Faldon, need help making a bot!
06/22/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
the game Faldon can be found at: Faldon, by Illusory Studios I need help finding a way to send packets and other things, it seems like packets aren't encrypted at all. Have a look, see what you can find out, it may be really easy finding something out about it!
Faldon Online
06/27/2006 - General Coding - 2 Replies
Hi, My dearest friend,I would love to gather your helps on exploiting the bugs or even invading the systemic regulations of this game(aka Hacking in to it). Here is some little info about this game: This game has been running for 4 years +, and there were a few duping method around by either using WPE to crash the server or exploiting mailing system within the game,so it is highly possible to hack it once again dure to the unencrypted packet however the game is being monitored by a few...
Faldon Online
06/25/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hi, My dearest friend,I would love to gather your helps on exploiting the bugs or even invading the systemic regulations of this game(aka Hacking in to it). Here is some little info about this game: This game has been running for 4 years +, and there were a few duping method around by either using WPE to crash the server or exploiting mailing system within the game,so it is highly possible to hack it once again dure to the unencrypted packet however the game is being monitored by a few Game...