Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 08:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

dunno where to put this but...

Discussion on dunno where to put this but... within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi guys.. i dunno what section to put this in so im trying it here

Is there anyone out there that can stop the game Helbreath from stopping you running more than one client??

i need to run 2 clients so i can pk myself over and over to get EK`s to get the best armour on the game..

can anyone help me out??

if u need me to post certian files just tell me

its for this server..

Old 12/07/2005, 23:04   #2

elite*gold: 0

I think so

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need help lol...dunno what to do
01/30/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 0 Replies
i made a bot ...it selects mobs by moving the mouse and clicking each time moved around char and around screen( i made each cordinate) but ..wen i turn on cabal window... i press it to search mob..and it wont move the mouse...i gues it is like that bcuz cabal is D3D and it wont let any hooks in..but lol>mouse only hooks... bcuz it lets in key hooks of keyboard...so ... any1 know how to fix so my bot would search mobs ? plz help
Dunno where to lvl
02/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hello Folks .. i`ve got a lvl 76 Wizzard and dont know where to bot . I use SBot and tried to lvl @ Bonesoldier .. but they kill me too easy. Could you tell me a script that you used when lvling your Wizards (or whatever) . For now im lvling at Devil Eyes .. but thats a gap of 6 lvls .. so it sucks . Please help me , THX
dunno
04/25/2008 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed boting zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:D
dunno
05/20/2007 - Silkroad Online - 16 Replies
hey boys n girlz , is it even possible 2 get an private account for 0x33 these days? i would make one , pay once and get the SM , or isn't that possible xD excuse me if this is dumb question :)