Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 01:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Elite gold trader badge

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 107/0/0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 846
Received Thanks: 82
Elite gold trader badge

Hello,
I already have 280 elite gold, why i can't purchase the elite gold trader badge ?



Stubb♥rn is offline  
Old   #2
Im Ruhestand






 
elite*gold: 50
The Black Market: 399/0/0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 27,893
Received Thanks: 2,167
You have to buy 260 e*Gold from the .

"Additionally, you will receive a elite*gold trader badge and the permission to sell elite*gold for real money if you have bought 260 elite*gold. All elite*gold purchases count. "


wshbr is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 107/0/0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 846
Received Thanks: 82
But i cannot purchase with any of the methods shown there
Stubb♥rn is offline  
Old   #4

 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 31,189
Received Thanks: 4,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Alfa View Post
But i cannot purchase with any of the methods shown there
So you have no method which works for you? Where're you from?
Maybe you could safe that much elitegold that you can buy premium.


Autrux is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 107/0/0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 846
Received Thanks: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autrux View Post
So you have no method which works for you? Where're you from?
Maybe you could safe that much elitegold that you can buy premium.
I am from Albania, as i saw there is no paypal method there which is the only one i can pay from. Could be done to get the elite gold trader badge without buying it, only with the elite gold i have atm ?
Stubb♥rn is offline  
Old   #6

 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 31,189
Received Thanks: 4,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Alfa View Post
I am from Albania, as i saw there is no paypal method there which is the only one i can pay from. Could be done to get the elite gold trader badge without buying it, only with the elite gold i have atm ?
Nope.
You need to buy elitegold to get it. Can you get any paysafecard?
Autrux is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 107/0/0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 846
Received Thanks: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autrux View Post
Nope.
You need to buy elitegold to get it. Can you get any paysafecard?
There is no paysafe card shop at albania, cause we are very behind as a country, that's why i say
Stubb♥rn is offline  
Old   #8

 
elite*gold: 4255
The Black Market: 110/0/1
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,295
Received Thanks: 375
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Alfa View Post
There is no paysafe card shop at albania, cause we are very behind as a country, that's why i say
Selam Alejkum my albanian brother. I'm from bosnia haha

You can earn elite gold of jobs or selling some stuff, then i can purchase with paypal 10€ for u.



All in one you are trading elite gold in paypal with me
BosniaWarlord is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 107/0/0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 846
Received Thanks: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by BosniaWarlord View Post
Selam Alejkum my albanian brother. I'm from bosnia haha

You can earn elite gold of jobs or selling some stuff, then i can purchase with paypal 10€ for u.



All in one you are trading elite gold in paypal with me
Alejkum selam neighboor
260 eg are worth to 10 eur ?
Stubb♥rn is offline  
Old   #10

 
elite*gold: 4255
The Black Market: 110/0/1
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,295
Received Thanks: 375
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Alfa View Post
Alejkum selam neighboor
260 eg are worth to 10 eur ?
No my brother :/
BosniaWarlord is offline  
Old   #11

 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 31,189
Received Thanks: 4,909
Maybe you can spend some paypal money in to get more elitegold for the premium rank.
Autrux is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12


 
elite*gold: 100
The Black Market: 241/1/0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 4,718
Received Thanks: 406
Get the Premium Badge for 500 elite*gold. Much better than the elite*gold badge.
AK Abdülhamid Han is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 107/0/0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 846
Received Thanks: 82
Yeah i wanted to get them both. Can someone get me elite gold trade at my account and i send him 10 eur paypal ?
Stubb♥rn is offline  
Old   #14
ars aurea




 
elite*gold: 6148
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 6,992
Received Thanks: 3,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Alfa View Post
Yeah i wanted to get them both. Can someone get me elite gold trade at my account and i send him 10 eur paypal ?


That's not possible 'cause you're not allowed to share your account or let other people login. The rights granted by buying the egold badge are also included in the premium rank. Just buy the premium rank
LeKoArts is offline  
Old   #15
Moderator



 
elite*gold: 143
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 9,785
Received Thanks: 1,107
Or check the trading section for someone who wants to sell paysafecards for paypal and use the paysafecard to buy the elite*gold here:


LordSill is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Elite Gold Trader Badge (Question)
Since I only get support, in case of unfair -TBM given, I need to have an Elite Gold Trader Badge, I have 2 questions concerning the situation that I...
2 Replies - Main
elite gold trader badge
I bought E*golds but i dont have the Elite Gold Trader badge ;/ also i verified my phone and it doenst showing it >>
7 Replies - Main
elite*gold Trader Badge
Hi ich habe eine Frage bezüglich des elite*gold Trader Badge. Und zwar wie lange behält man dieses Badge? Wird es irgendwann automatisch vom...
4 Replies - Main



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.