Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 04:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Continued

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 10
Continued

These scammers dont use TBM! Dont post a link on "how to resolve it" when you know **** well that no one uses your system hence why your website and foruns are failing! Take some advice from a web designer, you're failing and you're failing hard. If you support scammers, then remove threads completely from admin panel OR if you support your customers, design a better system so we can't keep getting scammed. You say report it via TBM but how can you do that when TBM is not used by scammers.
Dont close this thread. I want answers



desiredphoenix is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 450
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 119
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by desiredphoenix View Post
These scammers dont use TBM! Dont post a link on "how to resolve it" when you know **** well that no one uses your system hence why your website and foruns are failing! Take some advice from a web designer, you're failing and you're failing hard. If you support scammers, then remove threads completely from admin panel OR if you support your customers, design a better system so we can't keep getting scammed. You say report it via TBM but how can you do that when TBM is not used by scammers.
Dont close this thread. I want answers
And the link to report scammers which moderator @ provided is almost useless. If we need to use "Please ban this scammer" option, no links are working for it, the scammers don't use TBM system, thus they are still freely roaming aroung taking away people's hard earned money and you watch them do it. Please do something about this broken system. I know that people should request trade first and leave tbm feedback, but majority of people here are newbies who don't even know what the hell is this system and even less how to properly use it.


Lazarus* is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by 200sx2010 View Post
And the link to report scammers which moderator @ provided is almost useless. If we need to use "Please ban this scammer" option, no links are working for it, the scammers don't use TBM system, thus they are still freely roaming aroung taking away people's hard earned money and you watch them do it. Please do something about this broken system. I know that people should request trade first and leave tbm feedback, but majority of people here are newbies who don't even know what the hell is this system and even less how to properly use it.
I know, it's very irritating to know these guys will not help. I even said, they will either close the thread with a link or just close it and give me an infraction. They know its broken, yet they don't bother ti fix it
desiredphoenix is offline  
Old   #4
sudo init 6

 
elite*gold: 134
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 65,915
Received Thanks: 18,579
Arrow Conquer Online 2 Trading -> Main

/moved

Quote:
Originally Posted by desiredphoenix View Post
You say report it via TBM but how can you do that when TBM is not used by scammers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 200sx2010 View Post
..., the scammers don't use TBM system, thus they are still freely roaming aroung taking away people's hard earned money and you watch them do it.
You really WANT to get scammed, aren't you?
If someone refuses to use our TBM systen DON'T trade with them UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES
even if he have the best prices out here (probably because he doesn't even sell anyhting)

if you insist on using our TBM system most scammer will not bother with you and move on


Der-Eddy is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 10
You dont undersrand do you? NO ONE USES IT
desiredphoenix is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 450
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 119
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Eddy View Post
/moved





You really WANT to get scammed, aren't you?
If someone refuses to use our TBM systen DON'T trade with them UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES
even if he have the best prices out here (probably because he doesn't even sell anyhting)

if you insist on using our TBM system most scammer will not bother with you and move on
The problem is newly registered people don't know this system even exists and they dive straight into the scam and this happens on a daily basis. Scammers here are alive and well...
Lazarus* is offline  
Old   #7

 
elite*gold: 26
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 32,685
Received Thanks: 11,896
Quote:
Originally Posted by 200sx2010 View Post
The problem is newly registered people don't know this system even exists and they dive straight into the scam and this happens on a daily basis. Scammers here are alive and well...
So what? If someone is too lazy to read those 1-2 sticky threads (i.e. ) they should consider reading "The Internet For Dummies" or something similar.

Its not that hard to not get scammed here, stop blaming this site for everything.
Kazaaa is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 10
Well why do you silence the scammed and ALWAYS show in favor of the scammer? Thats like me selling an Xbox One box on ebay and only writing in the description that its a box. "Its not our fault, he shouldve read before we scammed him" it doesnt work like this and frankly this post os ******* me off more and more because NOONE and I mean NO ONE (with the exception of scammers) use TBM. Why can't you understand this?? Make it so posts about items whether PM or Reply, arr simply banned. How hard is that?? If you don't let us call scammers in the forum, then dont let people post in the forum.... **** me dead.... its not hard... i can make a forum in less then 2 hours, with rhe time you guys have and the staff! You CAN actually spend that time helping people On YOUR site not get scammed. Do you like your site to be known as the plague???? Because All I hear is "avoid epvp like the plague" because you will not take the time to fix an exploit which people im guessing have lost hundreds of thousands. And, that is slightly accurate with the amount of scams I see daily
desiredphoenix is offline  
Old   #9
Sapere aude

 
elite*gold: 6820
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 46,377
Received Thanks: 9,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by desiredphoenix View Post
Well why do you silence the scammed and ALWAYS show in favor of the scammer? Thats like me selling an Xbox One box on ebay and only writing in the description that its a box. "Its not our fault, he shouldve read before we scammed him" it doesnt work like this and frankly this post os ******* me off more and more because NOONE and I mean NO ONE (with the exception of scammers) use TBM. Why can't you understand this?? Make it so posts about items whether PM or Reply, arr simply banned. How hard is that?? If you don't let us call scammers in the forum, then dont let people post in the forum.... **** me dead.... its not hard... i can make a forum in less then 2 hours, with rhe time you guys have and the staff! You CAN actually spend that time helping people On YOUR site not get scammed. Do you like your site to be known as the plague???? Because All I hear is "avoid epvp like the plague" because you will not take the time to fix an exploit which people im guessing have lost hundreds of thousands. And, that is slightly accurate with the amount of scams I see daily
I'm not sure where you get your information from but there are plenty of people using our TBM system. There are even people with over 1000 successful trades.

Simply don't trade with a user if he isn't willing to use our system. Is it really that hard? It's always easier to ignore our guidelines and blame us afterwards if the trade failed. We merely provide a platform for our users to trade. If somebody choose to ignore our rules and guidelines, we won't be able to give support. The trade has to happen on elitepvpers, otherwise it's pretty much impossible for us to verify the evidence since we aren't the internet police.
Acid is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10
sudo init 6

 
elite*gold: 134
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 65,915
Received Thanks: 18,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by 200sx2010 View Post
The problem is newly registered people don't know this system even exists and they dive straight into the scam and this happens on a daily basis. Scammers here are alive and well...
It's not like we do not have informations about this literally everywhere





On the other hand we already have a big problem with users who try to denounce their competitors and creating fake screenshots
It's not that easy to please everyone (honest sellers and new users)
Der-Eddy is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 450
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 119
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Eddy View Post
It's not like we do not have informations about this literally everywhere





On the other hand we already have a big problem with users who try to denounce their competitors and creating fake screenshots
It's not that easy to please everyone (honest sellers and new users)
Ok, fair..
The least you can do is to allow to report these scammers publicly and not delete every message that you do not like and then give an infraction.
Lazarus* is offline  
Old   #12
sudo init 6

 
elite*gold: 134
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 65,915
Received Thanks: 18,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by 200sx2010 View Post
Ok, fair..
The least you can do is to allow to report these scammers publicly and not delete every message that you do not like and then give an infraction.
The administration is currently discussing this matter to allow "valid feedback"
this means something like: "I'm waiting one week for my payment" will be valid feedback
posts like: "Bullshit scammer go **** yourself", will however not
Der-Eddy is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 450
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 119
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Eddy View Post
The administration is currently discussing this matter to allow "valid feedback"
this means something like: "I'm waiting one week for my payment" will be valid feedback
posts like: "Bullshit scammer go **** yourself", will however not
Personally I think this would be a nice compromise. Allowing users to write feedback about a particular seller publicly.

Would logs of skype conversations be allowed though?
Lazarus* is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #14
Administrator
 
elite*gold: 193284
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 15,863
Received Thanks: 11,324
Just to clarify, we register hundreds of new trades each day, so the TBM system is used very well. It's true that some new members are not aware of that system, but it's the job of every trader to tell them about it.

If someone deny's to use the TBM system you can be sure that he'll scam you.

Quote:
Personally I think this would be a nice compromise. Allowing users to write feedback about a particular seller publicly.

Would logs of skype conversations be allowed though?
Probably, but we'll announce more details about the new ruleset soon.
Luke is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 450
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 119
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
It's true that some new members are not aware of that system, but it's the job of every trader to tell them about it.
The fact of the matter is that scammers do the opposite of that
Today I saved 3 people's wallets from scammers and will continue to give those noobs heads up until you change your forum posting rules and allow to report frauds publicly.


Lazarus* is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Gibot - Continued!
Note that I will no longer be updating this. If it works for you, good. If it doesn't, I'm sorry.
302 Replies - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Untzbot continued...
NM /10char
1 Replies - SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Continued..
YouTube - Problem2
7 Replies - Private SRO Main Discussions / Questions
[NAB] Normal111's BOT continued
Normal111 NAB bot continuation Source: Clean Source - Megaupload Normal111's Bot : P_NABvP0.5a.rar Pot issue fixed: Replace the file...
7 Replies - Archlord



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2016 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.