Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 13:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scammed by trusted member

Discussion on Scammed by trusted member within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Scammed by trusted member

I don't want to be yet another guy posting this -- but I was scammed out of $90 in gold, insulted and then blocked after delivering to him first. He has quite a reputation on ElitePVPers and another forum, but I don't want to post his name until I can talk to any sort of staff.

Someone please contact me if they get the time -- I know this could be resolved with just a message.
Old 10/02/2016, 17:41   #2

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 19,503
You can report scammer at our page
You should also read our