Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 16:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About selling in threads

Discussion on About selling in threads within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About selling in threads

Is it allowed to sell anything here for Elite gold ,
Examples ...
Selling [ Instagram accounts , Twitter accounts ]

Sorry for this i just joined few days ago

and please if its allowed , tell me wich section i supposed to post on it

Goodluck guys youre the best ...
Old 09/13/2016, 10:56   #2

elite*gold: 906
Received Thanks: 4,399
You should read these threads thouroughly to inform yourself about e.g. forbidden offers: and

-> There you can offer such accounts

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Elo Boost & professional threads
04/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hello guys, http://img3.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/elopushse rvic7ns1omp4wl.jpg welcome to my thread about my Elo boosting service and the creation of professional threads. First of all I'm sorry for my English - I come from Germany. First of all the Elo boosting. At the moment my main account has a rating of 1800, but I played just ~100 games. My normal elo is at 2000 so I think I could raise my ranked elo. I play LoL for about 1,5 years and got about 2000 games. A part of the service...
Zu den Threads
07/27/2009 - S4 League - 10 Replies
Also ich weiß dass das Spamm ist und Adroxxx du kannst es gerne schließen und ich gehe auch das Risiko ein, verwarnt zu werden aber das muss jetzt sein: Ich finde es echt gut, dass du jetzt auch hier Threads schließen kannst und das machst du auch echt gut aber leider zu gut! Wenn jemand fragt: "Does Kikis work on you pc?" dann lese ich funktioniert Kikis bei euch, das muss nicht zwingend mit HS zu tun haben du schließt es aber mit der Begründung! Ein anderes Beispiel: Jemand fragt...