Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 10:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I've optimized the forum performance

Discussion on I've optimized the forum performance within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
the board should run a little bit smoother now, plz report any errors (mysql or not)
Old 08/18/2005, 14:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
Thanks! ^_^
Old 09/03/2005, 16:17   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Lowfyr@Aug 18 2005, 12:05
the board should run a little bit smoother now, plz report any errors (mysql or not)
kewler typ D;
Old 09/03/2005, 16:19   #4

no difference... always was fast... hehe
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
beAsty´s Script v1.0 (optimized for Light Sorc)
08/21/2012 - Diablo 2 - 137 Replies
Features: Bosses: Facts: How to install:
How to buy SILK in cSRO [OPTIMIZED]
03/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
First I would like to start by saying that this guide that you can find here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/foreign-sro-discus sions-questions/430857-csro-how-buy-silk-paypal.ht ml written by robert5090 is a copy, stolen from HERA. She made this guide 100% for a specific forum (I don't need to mention it) and that I have used this guide. Doing so it toked me a very long time to accomplish what I desired, the main reason was that the guide has flaws.For the experienced people it is somehow easy...
[Performance-Camtasia Studio]Wie verbessere ich die Performance?
11/13/2009 - Video Art - 4 Replies
Hallo liebe Community und Mitglieder. Wenn ich mit dem Aufnahmeprogramm „Camtasia Studio" ein Fenster aufnehme, z.B. das Client Fenster von Metin2, verschlechtert sich die Performance beim späteren angucken des Resultates. D.h. es bleibt bei mehreren Hängern und es ist kein flüssiger Film. Was habe ich versucht? #Die Frames pro Sekunde zu erhöhen(bis 200 Frames pro Sekunde, aber dann gibt es auch schon bei der Aufnahme Hänger, bzw. beim produzieren) #Das Video in der Bearbeitung zu...
Hunterbot Optimized
06/02/2005 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
hi i have the optimized hunterbot it works great, but sometimes when it trys to reach the next waypoint the bot only runs in circles... after ~20 circles it reaches the wp. i have disabled the run to corpus feature because of this. on blizzhackers i have seen the solve of this problem but they are down now:( something like change 5 to 10 but i dont know where. It would be geat if somebody could help me. THX