Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 02:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

this is the sad truth about elitepvpers (i got scammed)

Discussion on this is the sad truth about elitepvpers (i got scammed) within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy this is the sad truth about elitepvpers (i got scammed)

i have been scammed last thursday for amount of 59$ , i didnt request a trade , i trusted him , and same time i was noob i didnt know how to trade and stuff , and he benifit from my extra trust , and his tricking reputation of 185/0/1

i said to my self this guy is sure trustable , in his cheap Rp crossfire everyone said its safe and fast dealing with him

but WHY ME ? why he scammed me ? it goes for reasons :

1- that im noob in trading and he could scam me easily and he will lose nothing , and he know that mods wont ban him because we didnt do elite gold trade , its just off type of trade without using the legit trade system

2- because sadly he didnt get payment by $ but rather in cs go knife that cost more than what i wanted at first , i couldnt send him paypal because he thought im a charge back bitch (because i had no family and friends option in my paypal) , so i think that , since he didnt get money to buy me zp , and since we didnt do a real trade he said to himself , "i can scam this guy ,i have superior reputation , people will belive me and wont belive him , he is noob in trading "

in elitepvpers , if a trade was made without doing it with trade system , its over if u got scammed , thats it , mods wont belive u , u wont event have a chance to report to support because i dont have trade link , we just did without because im foolish , i didnt know it existed even

here is my quote of the thread i wrote that i get scammed by this guy in which mod deleted my thread further assisting the scammer

here is the problem , and here are my evidince that i got scammed:

his name is

a guy that seem to be trusted when u look at his stats ,

181 positive , 1 negative

many thanks given to him , and in his visitor page

butt this guy isnt what i expected , i wanted to buy from him ZP for crossfire NA , his original thread was cheap Rp fro crossfire eu , however i PMed him about crossfire na cheap zp , he said yes , look here is the chat by PM between me and him yesterday , look at images 1 by 1

things i have blocked from view is my ID and IGN in that game , as u see , my paypal account (in jordan) i cant send thro family and friends, i told him ill send u the regular way , he said no because u can charge back (he quickly assumed im a charge back bitch/scammer )

so i said ok what other payment option u accept , paysafecard ? he said yes , sadly its out of stock , we both couldnt find one website that sells 50 euro paysafe card , not even pc game supply ,pcgamesupply sell paysafe only for canada riegon

so then after alot of talk , he said ok , buy me this knife

as u can see , it say out of stock because i bought it , here is it in my g2a account from the buying list

see ? its the same knife , i sent it to his trade link :

, EXACTLY after it was sent , he stoped PM me , he stopped talking to me , i said dude u got the knife?

at first i thought he didnt get it , so i talked to support , they said its deliverd successfully to the trade link u gave

then i kept messaging him , dude u got the knife ? what happened

even u can see thro the last pic of our talk , his skype , in which he didnt reply , whats funny he didnt know it was me when he added me , he was online , then after i said that to him , he gone offline

im NOOB in trading , i didnt trade thro elite gold or other safe way , i trusted him , and this is how he treats me , u can see him posting in this new thread about 50 elite gold

in which i posted him where is my zp , but he deleted it

whats odd is that it show he is offline in elitepvpers , but he truly is online even after we finished the trade, look at our last time we talked when i sent u guys the picture about our PM and look at his last posts where u can see him he was posting all the time after i gave him the knife

im really sad and angry , how i got scammed by old dude who seem to be trusted , can u please mods do something ? what more evidince am i supposed to show ? im just that noob kid that got scammed , its just like he said "i can scam him easily , he wont affect my negative rep much"

please help me guys , here is his profile link

if anyone want to help me financly for the scam that i fell (donation) , here is my paypal email:

how to vote him a negative -1 on his account ?

and here is paypal transiction for G2a for this knife
Old 04/25/2016, 18:01   #2

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 19,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhacker1999 View Post
i didnt know it existed even
REALLY?

This can be found at EVERY trading subforum

you may want report him to

Quote:
how to vote him a negative -1 on his account ?
You can give a negative rating in case IF you either use our system OR trade with elite*gold
Thanks
7 Users
Old 04/25/2016, 18:03   #3

i did contact G2A ,They told me they cant refund me , and they told me indeed the knife did come to the trade url u enterd , this guy is a typical scammer , after he got what he needed , he put me in ignore list , and never reply

can u please mod avenge me ? give me my 59$ back from him ?

i swear i cant play after i got scammed !!1 im depressed , filled with anger , i swear it feel as if i want to ******* burn him alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Eddy View Post
REALLY?

This can be found at EVERY trading subforum

you may want report him to
will that mean they can refund my knife ? and what if he sold it ?

yes i was total noob , dont look at my join date as that i have experince , no , only reason i created this acc back in 2014 to downlaod hack for some game i forgot , i really didnt know trading like that exist , i was complete idiot ,

oh and i dont know his steam ID but i know his steam trade URL
Old 04/25/2016, 20:13   #4

elite*gold: 69
Quote:
oh and i dont know his steam ID but i know his steam trade URL
You are able to change the Trade URL as often as you want to so there is no point :/
Old 04/26/2016, 07:55   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by drag0n. View Post
You are able to change the Trade URL as often as you want to so there is no point :/
well , that even worsen my problem
Old 04/26/2016, 13:58   #6

Dont mind me , but so is life. Accept it and learn from it.
All of us got scammed ones (more or less). His luck, yours for sure not. :P
Old 04/26/2016, 15:34   #7

elite*gold: 238
Received Thanks: 1,164
On e*PvPers you can hide that you are online.
This is clearly not the fault of e*pvpers, but this is what happens without trading with a trusted middle man or with e*gold/Trading System.

You could talk to the police but I don't think they can do much there, becouse its only about 57$...
Old 04/26/2016, 16:43   #8

elite*gold: 1
Report him on steamrep, otherwise there is nothing else you can really do.