Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 22:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Questio NEED HELP

Discussion on Questio NEED HELP within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Questio NEED HELP

Hi, where is the call back function on epvp ? I got problems with phone verification and support told me to use call back function but I cant seem to find even tho i asked him and told him i cant find it he still told me to use it lol :

PLEASE HELP
Old 01/26/2016, 20:51   #2

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 19,503
You mean the ?
Old 01/26/2016, 20:58   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dere-Eddy View Post
You mean the ?
The phone verification doesnt work for me I dont receive a call back... It charges me egold ect any way here is the thread u can look :

Also sms function doesn't work.

I get this trying to use sms function : [url]https://i.gyazo.com/85e8a1db814b29cb2984a714f75422ce.png
Old 01/26/2016, 21:10   #4

elite*gold: 666
Received Thanks: 2,417
You should post that in the corresponding thread. You are more likely to get an answer there than here.
Old 01/26/2016, 21:11   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syc View Post
You should post that in the corresponding thread. You are more likely to get an answer there than here.
He closed the thread...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Questio Lng Po!
02/28/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 4 Replies
Meron Po Bang Patter Para Sa Level.40 na bead?:confused::confused::confused::confused::conf used: Just Asking lng po :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
Questio about 9Dragons Powerleveling
01/03/2011 - 9Dragons - 1 Replies
Hi, A friend of me used Powerleveling of Okaygoods, he lvl'd from EC to DB in about 20-30 min. But he had to pay 2 $ per level so it gets really expensive. I barely know how this works, You mustn't have done a specific quest so they can powerlevel you. I know that because my friend said he had to give them his account infos such as ID and PW. Then before he paid, they checked if he can be Powerleveld ( means they checked if the specific quest has been completed yet or not) . After the check...
Ring of luck +1 questio
07/03/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 7 Replies
Hey guys, i recently checked the drops of the Ring of Luck +1, some say from bugmander from Green despair, some say skeleton from Bloody ice, and some say Desert Screams mummy blader and mummy warrior. Can you guys please help me confirm this? i want to know exactly WHICH monster drops it, and by the way my character is level 54.. So was wondering if you can help Thank yoU!
A questio about cabal registration
03/28/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 0 Replies
Cabal Online - The Revolution of Action I have a question, after you sign in, your username what do u put for your ''first name and last name''? and is ID suppose to be our logging username when u open cabal.exe? and does the security questions have to be the same when we make cabal OPG?
Questio n
10/28/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hi people! I need an English linguistic package for Lineage 2! Because I on Privately server am, however, the whole one play is on in Russian! For it I need the English linguistic package