Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 22:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leaving elitepvpers / offer me LoL Stuff for my e*Gold

Discussion on Leaving elitepvpers / offer me LoL Stuff for my e*Gold within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 365
The Black Market: 346/0/0
Leaving elitepvpers / offer me LoL Stuff for my e*Gold

Hello all,

after the last infraction i got, i decided to leave elitepvpers. Im really friendly and i allways tried to help you. But i saw in the last time, that more and more scammers went to elitepvpers. I allways tried to help you to not got scammed, most of you guys added me on skype, and asked me stuff about people, trades and other things, i helped. Today i opened this Thread:

And yeah, i got an infraction, but it was worth cause some people of you will listen maybe now at me. But the infraction isnt the sad thing... the sad thing is, that no moderator do anything except working to fix all reports. None of them are really active here in this section, no one thanks that i try to help you guys, thats why i leave.

If the Admin would write here, i would maybe change my mind, but i guess he wont.

So if you wanna say some last words to me, or selling me some LoL stuff for elite gold, just do it!

Thanks to everyone, love you all ♥

Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/26/2015, 21:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
offer u a lvl6 acc with 400 rp ( euw )
100 eg

BYE BYE =)
Old 11/26/2015, 23:55   #3

elite*gold: 7110
Received Thanks: 25,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve o.O ✔ View Post
None of them are really active here in this section, no one thanks that i try to help you guys, thats why i leave.
Given that this thread was posted in the LoL trading section (and not the actual section for discussions about LoL), I really wonder what kind of activity do you expect from our BlackMarket moderators? It's not like there is any room for discussions there, so how should moderators show their activity, if not by handling all those reports?

Quote:
If the Admin would write here, i would maybe change my mind, but i guess he wont.
Well, what do you expect us to write? I can understand that you are frustrated after getting an infraction when you were just trying to help, but those rules are there for a reason, you know?
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/27/2015, 00:36   #4

elite*gold: 40
The Black Market: 317/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,866
du kannst dich mit deinen problemen doch auch immer per pm bei den mods melden; dachte du hättet mit zevion geschrieben?

habe auch mal nur helfen wollen und für einen post (link zu nem stream =warez) ne infra bekommen und meinen guardian status verloren
kann aber trotzdem nicht nachvollziehen warum du so ne show machst
wofür dieser thread und die rundmal in skype?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2015, 08:27   #5

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve o.O ✔ View Post
no one thanks that i try to help you guys, thats why i leave.
Ist das gerade dein Ernst?

Ciao ge.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2015, 09:16   #6

elite*gold: 0
Wirkt schon sehr, sehr weinerlich, gerade der Teil den Error-404 zitiert hat. Mimimi, keiner respektiert meine Leistung, bla bla. Da könnte man ja denken, dasss du es nur für die Anerkennung gemacht hast.

Whatever, ist immer schade wenn n trusted Händler geht, selbst wenn alle vertrauenswürdigen LoL-Seller überteuerte Preise haben. Doch das ist n anderes Thema.

Mach et jut (falls du nicht wiederkommst) und gehab dich wohl.
Old 11/27/2015, 09:33   #7

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 416/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,205
Ich verstehe nicht warum man sich nicht einfach an das hält was hier gilt. Jeder sollte wissen das öffentliche Anschuldigungen, auch wenn es nur als Warnung zählen soll, nicht gestattet sind. Macht man es trotzdem, muss man halt mit einer Infraction rechnen. Da braucht man sich auch nicht wundern oder anschließend rumheulen. Jeder sollte in der Lage sein auf sich aufzupassen und es gibt genug Threads und Guids hier die einem helfen, nciht gescammed zu werden. Wer es dennoch schafft ist selbst schuld und sollte in meinen Augen nicht weiter handeln.

Und dann auch noch wegen einer Infra, das Board zu verlassen und dann auch noch so einen rießen tamtam darum zu machen, als würde der Messias himself das Board verlassen ist leider einfach nur ein wenig arm. Wenn ich das Board verlassen sollte will ich wenigstens eine richtige Party.

Dennoch wünsche ich dir mal alles gute, hatten ja auch ein paar Trades am laufen und ein wenig Kontakt, weiterhin viel Erfolg in was auch immer du nun machst. - Peace out.

// Achja btw. was soll dieser Satz das sich ein Admin auch dazu äußern könnte. Soll er dich anbetteln das du hier bleibst? Er wird dir auch nicht wirklich was anderes Sagen als das was in den Regeln steht. -> Siehe Smith.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/27/2015, 14:15   #8

elite*gold: 400
Schade dass du gehst, gibt wenige gute Leute in der Sektion :/

@R0B0C0P I hate people like you.
Closed Thread